Author Topic: Which changes will you want to see on Final Edition?  (Read 10197 times)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: Which changes will you want to see on Final Edition?
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 04:44:59 AM »
Just patch up the netcode so cats won't have an excuse not to play and get crushed anymore...

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 07:54:29 AM »
Something about 2k2 just doesn't feel right to me...I know I'm in the minority.

More I play 2003 and XI, less I like 2002. There is just something wrong with that game. Or are we even talking about same version?
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

sibarraz

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 08:25:38 PM »
I don't see how Lucky is garbage... He has a bunch of mixups, and if he needs to create a gap, it can be done by jumping back and throwing an air basketball... Plus that serves as another setup if the opponent tries to tech roll and get aggressive... Even Capcom had to bite off of his kicks when they made Juri (j/k)...

The problem is, that is still very hard to create this gap on 98UM, and he still has a very hard time with lots of characters in the game

But now in FE, it seems that he received enough buffs to make him a very capable character, where you really had to think about his potential mix ups

Aside from the usual Krauser, Rugal, Geese, and maybe Heidern, who normally gives him a hard time??? I'm definitely liking his mixups and how he can break one's guard, although its not very quick... I feel like he can setup for throws easily, and he doesn't technically feel like a true "zoning" character-- more like a hybrid with alot of hit and run tactics...

I don't know, I can't see lots of characters who will made things hard to lucky, ex yuri, eiji, and others

Like you said, he is not a zoning character per se, he felts more like a character with lot of hit and run, mix ups, etc, the problem is that everything from him feels, I don't know if crap, but just ''meh'', the normals, some specials, hell, even his command grab DM if you could call it like that doesn't feel that good, since at times doesn't even connect, add to the fact that he is not a easy character to use and you will see why he is not that good for lots of guys, even though agains, this is 98, where almost every character had a chance

Still, in FE it seems that he is truly a beast, from what I had reading his crouching C is now canceable (Krauser anyone?) he now has a very good anti air, seems to deal more damage, and overall he seems like a character that can screw with you easily

I will love to see SNKP pronounce about FE, I don't know, sell the game again, add some option so people don't bitch that is just balancing the game (Better netcode, color edit, and I don't know, SF IV like trials, arranged music and the game finally on english at least) and I think that nobody should complain about it

Waifu Material

thwak

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2011, 09:00:39 AM »
I'm looking at these youtube vids of FE and... I don't know man.

I don't know if I can stand a game where O. Shermie is actually useful. Seeems pretty crazy.