Author Topic: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 10/4 1st page)  (Read 364783 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 4th |OT| Thread:Console countdown edition (UPDATE 9/9 1st page)
« Reply #210 on: September 11, 2011, 09:40:31 PM »
i guess this kills any hope of getting a 3 friends vs 3 friends mode :(

Grokbu

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 11, 2011, 10:11:52 PM »
I definitely understand everyone who don't want rooms for 3 or more people, and I understand why.

I don't have the problem of them leaving when it's my turn, since I usually talk to them via Skype or text. But I totally understand this concern for others, since their situation might not be the same.

But I'd hate to see, let's say, two of my friends online and have to leave one of them out. It's gonna suck for him ,being all hyped for this finally releasing and then not being able to play.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong. I'm sooo hyped for this, and this won't make me cancel my preorder BY FAR. But this hypothetical situation feels kinda sad (yes, I realize I probably sound overly dramatic).
« Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:15:07 PM by Grokbu »

Para Para Pony

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 11, 2011, 10:44:08 PM »
mr. cipher i'd say the 1 on 1 is pretty definite on this point. it's in the iphone version...

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 11, 2011, 11:19:45 PM »
^^ Oh, I was not aware of that. Thanks.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 11, 2011, 11:58:54 PM »
if there is one more EX character coming I want EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING EX KING

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 12, 2011, 12:08:19 AM »
I'm quite surprised by all of the negativity regarding information we've had for months. Shortly after XIII was announced, it was made clear that there would not be a clan 3-on-3 mode. A few days later, we were told there would not be a spectator mode. Honestly, most KOF players would have been happy with a straight port with online and we're getting so much more than that and the negativity is spiraling out of control.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 12, 2011, 12:42:54 AM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?38iw661ebv2152y
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2ZWUMYM

Kof-I artwork now without the cut offs

Now has a size of 40 mb for those who had problems with a bigger file

Waifu Material

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 12, 2011, 01:14:08 AM »
I'm quite surprised by all of the negativity regarding information we've had for months. Shortly after XIII was announced, it was made clear that there would not be a clan 3-on-3 mode. A few days later, we were told there would not be a spectator mode. Honestly, most KOF players would have been happy with a straight port with online and we're getting so much more than that and the negativity is spiraling out of control.

fans are like babies. They ask for one cookie, you give them two and then they cry for a third one.

MC2

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 12, 2011, 01:24:07 AM »
I think we should just be thankful for what we have.  I mean it's a damn miracle in itself that this game is going to consoles.  We're extremely lucky to get all these extra freebies too (story, color edit, what have you) seriously, anyone who cancels their pre order over something that trivial is a damn fool. 

http://www.mediafire.com/?38iw661ebv2152y
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2ZWUMYM

Kof-I artwork now without the cut offs

Now has a size of 40 mb for those who had problems with a bigger file

Thanks bro.  That set had some damn fine artwork.

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 12, 2011, 01:26:27 AM »

fans are like babies. They ask for one cookie, you give them two and then they cry for a third one.

Indeed.
The most important issue was rebalancing the game, they did much more than that.
It just feels like a lot of hard work was put on this game, in many different categories. A lot of stuff was included that wasn´t even necesary in terms of gameplay but they went threw the trouble of doing it just to please fans (like classic Kyo outfit).
I just can´t wait to have this and play it.

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2011, 02:00:42 AM »
I want to ask to some atlus staff member who are the loading times on an xbox 360, I saw the TAC stream today, and they didn't had the game installed, so I don't know if this issue will be solved on the final version  or if I install the game I will had loading times just like an installed ps3

Waifu Material

MetalThrashingMadman

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2011, 02:02:45 AM »
I think you are taking what people are saying way too seriously. Just because someone expresses disappointment about a couple of things does not mean they suddenly hate the game. For instance, I said I was disappointed at there being so many EX characters instead of some completely different characters. I expressed my opinion, then I got over it. The level of hype I have for this game has not gone down even a little. Hell, I'm so excited for this game I got 2 copies pre-ordered so I can give one to a friend.

One guy said he was cancelling his pre-order (he was probably joking) and everyone just freaked out about it. I don't appreciate people assuming that everyone who has a complaint is some kinda cry baby. That's not how it is.

I think in general people read way too much into what people say on the internet.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 02:06:38 AM by MetalThrashingMadman »

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2011, 02:27:33 AM »
I want to ask to some atlus staff member who are the loading times on an xbox 360, I saw the TAC stream today, and they didn't had the game installed, so I don't know if this issue will be solved on the final version  or if I install the game I will had loading times just like an installed ps3

They were using Debug 360 provided by Microsoft, these 360s don't have as much RAM as the consumers version. Plus the fact that the game isn't not installed and the console doesn't have a HDD, all that causes the game to load that long. As you could see the PS3 version in PAX had minimal loading (1 to 2 secs) so that should be good enough to show that the 360 version will be on the same league or a bit slower (1 to 4 secs max).

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2011, 02:33:21 AM »
dont get me wrong guys i am truly thankful for all the things we are getting in KoF but it just kind of odd not having some of these things that even lesser known fighting games have i know according to a few of you here i may be whining a bit over something i really cant control but i just feel that some of these simple things should be in the game like spectaors and the ability to save replays etc im just saying snk said we were supposed to have a robust online for the game and it seems to me like its gonna be just decent to sub par.

and i dont know about you guys but as a KoF fan i wouldn't sit here and say "oh well you should be happy they just brought the game out and added more to it" when you know they could potentially do more with it

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 12, 2011, 02:40:03 AM »
Some people are a bit overprotective, I had never got this vibe from anyone here saying FUCK THIS IM DONE WITH SNKP or things like that, jsut dissapointment which is normal

Waifu Material