Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Oklahoma in the house. Dreamhouse.

Started by Animefreak, September 10, 2011, 12:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animefreak

This is Animefreak. I decided to join with the upcoming release of KoF XIII.

Im only on PS3 because im poor and cannot pay for internet gaming lol. Im not gonna lie, haven't really played many KoF games at all. a little 98 some 12. Ive played 2002UM the most i'd say but it's still not that much at all.
The closest to a KoF game i've touched the most is CvS2 which isn't KoF really.... although the SNK sprites in that game are my favorite in all games so far.
Im proficient in Blazblue and Marvel and SoulCalibur 4 but the online for that is so bad... so hit me up

PSN is iw2ma (short for iwatch2muchanime)

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :)

A good number of people are getting into KOF starting at XIII, so you're hardly the only one without much experience with it in the past.  There are some others from Oklahoma around here, so maybe you can find someone to play offline and bypass that whole lag thing ;)
Old man/bad player

Animefreak

nilcam

Welcome to the forum, Animefreak. We have a few Oklahoma players here. Once the game is released, I'll definitely be holding online and offline gatherings.

Animefreak

Mikel

Another Oklahoma player? Awesome!

It looks like Oklahoma seems to be gathering KOF players now.

That aside, welcome to Dream Cancel!

desmond_kof

Nice avatar and signature. The female Terry reminds me of a girl I used to know. *sigh*
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Kane317

Welcome AnimeFreak, you're definitely not alone in wanting to learn XIII even as the starting point in the series. 

MDK

kinda random but i see you post with your PSN handle in stream chats sometimes. errrrr sup
"You didn't beat me; v-13 beat me." - nu hater
"Weapon X! It's your only hope!" - some dude circa evo2k4

Animefreak

Haha thanks everyone.

And yes iw2ma is my gaming handle on some Wednesday Night Fights every Wednesday lol.