Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

Hello! From The Universe!

Started by MasterBoris, October 23, 2011, 03:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterBoris

Hi There. this is The REAL MasterBoris86X in the flesh! im just a person that likes to entertain. love fighting games alot! i play KOF, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter and etc. im all about variety and learning through the games even if it's hard for me. i'll overcome them sooner or later and also want to take some fighters competitively as well. im the Founder and Talent Agent of The UniversalVGMusicians! check out that channel on youtube for Great Music. and also i have my own youtube page MasterBoris86X where i upload all the new games and do ramblings about it on my channel feel free to check it out.

baccano1932

Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel MasterBoris. It's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

naruto180

Quote from: MasterBoris on October 23, 2011, 03:50:45 AM
Hi There. this is The REAL MasterBoris86X in the flesh! im just a person that likes to entertain. love fighting games alot! i play KOF, Tekken, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter and etc. im all about variety and learning through the games even if it's hard for me. i'll overcome them sooner or later and also want to take some fighters competitively as well. im the Founder and Talent Agent of The UniversalVGMusicians! check out that channel on youtube for Great Music. and also i have my own youtube page MasterBoris86X where i upload all the new games and do ramblings about it on my channel feel free to check it out.

Nice to meet you too! I think I've heard some of your stuff its good. But anyway when KOF XIII comes out if you want a practice partner, I'm your guy:)

FataCon

Awesome! I'm actually subscribed to you lol welcome to DC! Hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot from everyone.

desmond_kof

Welcome to DC! I checked your youtube and you have some solid sounds. I make music too, but ain't nothing special.

I hope to see you around online with KOFXIII drops.

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

omegaryuji

Welcome to DC :)

Variety is always fun stuff. 
Old man/bad player

bigvador

welcome

Quote from: FataCon on October 23, 2011, 05:21:34 AM
Awesome! I'm actually subscribed to you lol welcome to DC! Hope you enjoy your stay and learn a lot from everyone.

u make it sound like this is the hilton hotel or somethin

Kane317

Quote from: FataCon on October 23, 2011, 05:21:34 AM

Small world.  Welcome to DC masterboris!

Alucard DX

DR.Howard

welcome to dream cancel, universe!
Utah's Legendary Fighting Sprite!
Gtag: comingfat D