Author Topic: Good day Gentleman~  (Read 1944 times)

pijaibros

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Good day Gentleman~
« on: November 23, 2011, 04:07:48 AM »
Heya DreamCancel. I am FreeSuper on xbox live and I have been a longtime fan of this series. Now with KOFXIII and the power of adequate netcode it may be time to finally level up past bleary eyed fanboy and upwards to competent fightman!

I'm from Cleveland, Oh and aim to push this game with the greatest enthusiasm to all our members here in the realworld in order to draw numbers in this great game that has the balls to not include stupid comeback mechanics. We have a group on facebook by the name of Console Combat and a website of the same name at consolecombat.net watch also hosts our stream.

We get together at a bar called the Fox and Hound in Parma every other Sunday for true fighting times. Including this Sunday 11/27. I am hoping to give KOF some good facetime on there to showcase some real nooby talent and the classiest of rolling and throwing tactics! Have at you!

Also in case anyone here does happen to be nearby. Here's the address of our venue for the google mapping. 8735 Day Drive  Cleveland, OH 44129
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:39:28 AM by pijaibros »

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Good day Gentleman~
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 04:22:47 AM »
Welcome to the community pal, have a nice time here, you probably will find players to play with.

pijaibros

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 04:57:04 AM »
i absolutely expect too. This will be the first time since about 2003 I will actually sit down and learn something in KOF. as opposed to my usual fawning over KOF canon and then quitting because nobody in the vicinity wants to learn an "old" fighter :( (i.e. 2k2).
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 05:02:30 AM by pijaibros »

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 06:01:19 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel pijaibros, it's a pleasure to meet you. It's nice to see some things start to come together in Cleveland, also how many of you normally get together?
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 06:12:16 AM »
Welcome to DC :)

Good luck getting things rolling up in northern Ohio!
Old man/bad player

pijaibros

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 06:48:51 AM »
we regularly have about 40-60 people come to our get togethers that occur every two weeks. I still run smaller weeklies at my house just for giggles and extra face to face training time (a dirty dozen is the headcount here).

most of our group plays capcom fighters like sf4 and umvc3. though we also have small dedicted groups for MK9 and super turbo. every once in a while we'll dust off the ps3 for arcana heart and tekken, so we have a wide range of things that the group plays. we've been around for over two years here in Cleveland and hope to be able to keep things here interesting enough to go for more. i've been slowly drumming up interest in this kof entry for the past few months so i'm going to find out how many will be up for a tourney this weekend at our locals now that it is out.

right now i'm cooking up a bigger tournament for jan 8th at our venue and we expect to run umvc3, ae, mk, and kof. i am hoping it stays strong as kof is my personal favorite of the fighting games out there.

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 07:36:59 AM »
welcome