Author Topic: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition  (Read 362066 times)

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 5th |OT| Thread: Console Change log edition
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2011, 08:04:56 AM »
   @fatacon
 Don't be so polite man and tell them the fucking truth, they're all whining like little fucking bitches that they are all of them, go ahead and take a good fucking look at XIII and have the fucking balls to complaint about the game.

We all know that in this day and age SNKP could've just porter the arcade version of XIII and we would have jump on it just like that, XIII is a grat arcade game by it's own right and we are getting an even better version of the game for consoles for fucking free and for 50 dollars at that.

SNKP could've easily hold off all the changes and all that extra shit that they are putting in and release it later and they could've made us pay for it if they wanted to, they could've taken all this characters changes,stages,edit/color mode,and all the extra shit and save it for later and call it KOFXIII-NEO or some shit like that and made us pay for it like some other fucking companies do these days.

So be glad u are getting the game and all the extra shit that they're putting in for free and enjoy it when it comes out
If i see anyone playing with BILLY and they stand there long enough to count the frames or lack of frames he has for his stance chances are u fucking suck anyway, shit man i've never heard of something so fucking retarded in my life.

Ain't this supposed to be a site of KOF fans and shit cuz you could've have me fool man, and if you bitches won't say it i fucking will thank you SNKP for trying to deliver the best KOF possible to us from the bottom of my fighter's heart thank you very much and please keep up the good work.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2011, 08:11:39 AM »
Agreed but that said, there are a few textbook mistakes that SNK could've done to make it even better such as changing the button change and some missing features/characters. What I DON'T agree with is the melodrama that people give this game shit for. There are people in forums swearing left and right not to buy the game because of a lack of spectator mode, never mind that it has a replay mode. What gets on my nerves and probably a few others here is that people shit on the game, nut on its mechanics, but of its extremities. Remember that this is the same SNKP that doesn't have a games division anymore?

Its just something i want to get off my chest after reading and posting on this game's threads on multiple sites.

Back to the topic at hand. EX Iori looks awesome, but a lot of his shit looks unsafe tbh. His EX DP looks sweet, but what if that whiffs or is blocked? I think that is the balance they did with him. Give him awesome stuff, but they have to be used smart cause he'll be exposed if he mistimes/misuses his tools.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 08:14:11 AM by Phoenixazure »

Gimnbo

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2011, 08:26:22 AM »
Ain't this supposed to be a site of KOF fans and shit cuz you could've have me fool man, and if you bitches won't say it i fucking will thank you SNKP for trying to deliver the best KOF possible to us from the bottom of my fighter's heart thank you very much and please keep up the good work.

If the people bitching weren't KOF fans, they wouldn't give two shits about ways SNKP could polish up the game. It's annoying for sure, but it's specifically because SNKP isn't one of those "some other companies" that people here feel that they might be listened to.

zyn-cobra22

• New Challenger
  • Hattori Hanzo #1 ninja
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2011, 08:34:26 AM »
U know to those guys that say they won't get the game cuz of some bullshit like that and believe me is all that is in the end bullshit i say FUCK you don't get it then and go play something else.

Tell me friend u ever heard of a fighter say " shit man i lost that match cuz there is no spectator mode " to me the king of fighter is first and foremost about the fight everything else is just extra shit.

Some players don't wanna get the game for whatever reason then hey what is a KOF fighter to do get sad or something, shit i say fuck all that noise i mean u guys can see it u can see the fight that SNKP is prepping for us and the more I see the more I like, so whoever doesn't want to join in this fucking fightfest what else can i say other than simply go fuck yourself and enjoy street fighter or whatever the fuck they do like.
Xboxlive gamertag ZYN-COBRA22     I can survive anything even nukes........

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 30, 2011, 09:03:46 AM »
U know to those guys that say they won't get the game cuz of some bullshit like that and believe me is all that is in the end bullshit i say FUCK you don't get it then and go play something else.

I don't really see any of that on this forum. I assume you mean SRK and maybe gamefaqs.

The button config and the ping being represented by bars instead of numbers is a pain but it's all just nitpicking on account of being so hype to play it and hoping it turns out great unlike 12.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 30, 2011, 09:08:45 AM »

I don't really see any of that on this forum. I assume you mean SRK and maybe gamefaqs.

The button config and the ping being represented by bars instead of numbers is a pain but it's all just nitpicking on account of being so hype to play it and hoping it turns out great unlike 12.

Yup, I don't know anybody here who wouldn't get the game. We are just pointing out small details that we think SNKP should be able to change or do. But nobody can't deny that KOFXIII package is amazing how it is, but if they still can make it better, why not do so?

At least they brought back the "LIVE" Screens from the USA and Stadium stages, that is a small nitpick detail that was bothering me from the previews builds.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 30, 2011, 09:43:33 AM »

Tell me friend u ever heard of a fighter say " shit man i lost that match cuz there is no spectator mode " to me the king of fighter is first and foremost about the fight everything else is just extra shit.

Some players don't wanna get the game for whatever reason then hey what is a KOF fighter to do get sad or something, shit i say fuck all that noise i mean u guys can see it u can see the fight that SNKP is prepping for us and the more I see the more I like, so whoever doesn't want to join in this fucking fightfest what else can i say other than simply go fuck yourself and enjoy street fighter or whatever the fuck they do like.
ok im gonna say this 1. i know your more than capable of spelling "you" and "cause" not "u" and "cuz' i dont mind it if you messing around as a joke but if your trying to get a point across it's going to be rather hard for me and maybe a few others to take you seriously

2. people bitch about EVERYTHING(especially the people who happen to be fans of something that isn't popular) deal with it. sometimes enough bitching cause the devs to get off the asses and fix something but most time just ignore it

also dude tone down the language a bit mmmkay and try not to hate on people who play other games bro yeah you may not like them but at least respect the people even if they are a bunch of douche bags

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 30, 2011, 09:54:16 AM »
So, rather than perpetuate any more negativity, I assume we've realized that although the complaining over split hairs is not very productive, it's ramblings of still excited players. That being said, lets change topics.

So I wondered: Who do you think is going to get their changes posted? Also, who do you think is looking pretty strong considering the MCM tournament that went on yesterday and the change logs? Although there've been some buffs and nerfs, what makes them strong characters are stronger and more unique now.

Also, competitive play with Billy makes me wonder a few things: Does his moves extend his "hurtbox" or is it like he has fireball moves? If he had NORMALS like that, that'd make him absolutely godly.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 30, 2011, 10:00:41 AM »
Alrighty guys, I think both sides of the argument have been expressed clearly, let's move on now.

Judging by the very short footage we got, it *appears* that Flame Iori isn't as strong as I expected--I stand corrected (I'm happy I'm wrong this time).

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 30, 2011, 10:08:55 AM »
To be quite honest Flame Iori still scares the shit out of me even if his damage isn't as massive as once feared. I still foresee a huge army of Flame Iori's online... that sounds wrong but you know what I mean.

Him and Saiki and a general fear of EX characters being OP.

I hate Chin. Just hate him. I never liked old man characters in fighters because they almost always excel in turtling. Athena's voice has always annoyed me but now I'm going into nitpick territory.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 30, 2011, 10:12:36 AM »
im probably gonna cringe everytime i have to fight ex iori online

also excited to see see how ex kyo and mistah karate play

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 30, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »
I hate Chin. Just hate him. I never liked old man characters in fighters because they almost always excel in turtling.

He's just an innocent old man, why would anyone hate him ;) ?

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 30, 2011, 10:20:19 AM »

He's just an innocent old man, why would anyone hate him ;) ?

When I worked at a Call Center the elderly were the worst people to deal with. So I feel justified in my Chin hate.

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 30, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »
I'm quite indifferent to which button selection method they use. Once I'm used to the game, it'll take me only a few seconds to get my stuff configured, regardless of the method.

And I really don't mind the inclusion of "classic" character movesets. I've actually always liked the idea of EX characters, and think it's a great way to give players more options while recycling sprite resources.

BUT, I do have to admit that I've always really been bugged by certain "fan" comments about XII's Iori. "Iori has no flames?? GAY!!!!" "No fireball? WTF SNK??" I think the reason these comments bugged me so much weren't just that the people were so resistant to change, but also that I really loved playing Claw Iori. It was like they were dumping on a character I liked just because he wasn't the same as a character they liked.

Still, that's no reason they shouldn't be allowed to play their flaming Iori. All the more incentive to improve my claw Iori and show 'em what for.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:25:42 AM by Rex Dart »

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 30, 2011, 10:51:56 AM »

BUT, I do have to admit that I've always really been bugged by certain "fan" comments about XII's Iori. "Iori has no flames?? GAY!!!!" "No fireball? WTF SNK??" I think the reason these comments bugged me so much weren't just that the people were so resistant to change, but also that I really loved playing Claw Iori. It was like they were dumping on a character I liked just because he wasn't the same as a character they liked.

Eh, the guys who bitch about that would also bitch why their super on wake up is getting stuffed.