Author Topic: Greetings from South Carolina:)  (Read 2361 times)

naruto180

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Greetings from South Carolina:)
« on: October 23, 2011, 02:16:28 AM »
Hello everyone, my name is Naruto180, I'm excited to be here and I'm a lover of fighting games. I've played both the KOF series and SF series and quite frankly over the years, I been drawn toward the KOF series more. Even though the only KOF games I've played is '95 & 99, also as a kid, I've played Fatel Fury, which I loved so much! I'm looking forward to meeting new people in the community, getting better at KOF XIII (once it comes out for console) and finding some training partners along the way. I have a lot of things going on in my life i.e work, grad school (soon) planning a wedding (with my girlfriend), and etc, but I'm committed to getting better at KOF, even though I'm crunched for time. Once again thanks for having me!

Oh Yeah! I have a PS3 only, and my PSN name is: Naruto180
Peace!      
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 02:18:21 AM by naruto180 »

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from South Carolina:)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 03:33:36 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel naruto180 It's a pleasure to meet you. Lets hope things work out well and everything works out for you in the future.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

naruto180

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 04:12:23 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel naruto180 It's a pleasure to meet you. Lets hope things work out well and everything works out for you in the future.

Thanks man! I know my situation will work out, but thank you for the encouragement :) I really look forward to talking with you and everyone via posts on DC. Also, I look forward to learning from you all and if I can put my two cent in when its relevant. I'm really looking forward into turning myself from scrub to a high level player ( my goal is to play in tourneys and win...hopefully).     

omegaryuji

• Scion of Flame
  • And they called it puppy love
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 06:48:27 AM »
Welcome to DC :)

Keep that desire to learn and grow stronger, and you'll be able to get farther than you ever thought, both in KOF and just in general.
Old man/bad player

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 07:31:24 AM »
hey u welcome 2 DC

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2011, 11:34:30 PM »
Welcome to DC!  Hope to play you on the PS3 sometime: Kane317-AI

Sir_Selah

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2011, 03:43:46 AM »
Welcome to DC! Even though I don't know you it's good to hear you're doing well ha ha.
PSN - Sir_Selah (KoF '95 and XIII).

Batman fights the Riddler while I play unfitting music:

Alucard DX

• Rising Dragon
  • Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2011, 12:51:51 AM »
Welcome to Dream Cancel. :)