Author Topic: Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition  (Read 354213 times)

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Super Off Topic Thread AE 2012 Plus Alpha edition
« Reply #315 on: January 24, 2012, 06:50:31 AM »
On the subject of "that" game...Capcom has now officially stated that RE6 is a sequel.  I think they also stated that it takes place in 2013, which would be 4 years after RE5's end.

Interesting.  But not surprising.

Ugh. End this series already...How many zombie outbreaks do these people need to stop before they give up?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 24, 2012, 06:53:52 AM »
Yeah, let's just end it at RE6, hell cancel RE6 AND ORC, just let Revelations come out, then port it to consoles, and end the series there.

I was gonna say possibly use the new control scheme for Dino Crisis, but they'd probably ruin that to.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 24, 2012, 07:21:01 AM »
Yeah, let's just end it at RE6, hell cancel RE6 AND ORC, just let Revelations come out, then port it to consoles, and end the series there.

I was gonna say possibly use the new control scheme for Dino Crisis, but they'd probably ruin that to.
doods at capcom: HEY GUYS I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! ZOMBIE DINOSAURS THEY'RE ZOMBIES AND THEY'RE ALSO DINOSAURS but of course we cant let our fans have it for free so lets put it on the disk and make them pay 5 bucks per dinosaur

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #318 on: January 24, 2012, 07:16:10 PM »

doods at capcom: HEY GUYS I HAVE A GREAT IDEA! ZOMBIE DINOSAURS THEY'RE ZOMBIES AND THEY'RE ALSO DINOSAURS but of course we cant let our fans have it for free so lets put it on the disk and make them pay 5 bucks per dinosaur

Lol for real!!!

But seriously, Dino Crisis was dope!!!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 24, 2012, 07:19:27 PM »
i never got around to play the other 2 dc games though i heard 3 was awful

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 24, 2012, 09:35:19 PM »
Wasn't the last Dino Crisis games without Regina? And with Dinosaurs in space or something like that?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 24, 2012, 09:53:22 PM »
Yeah, I didn't hear nice things about 3.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: January 24, 2012, 10:18:52 PM »
i forgot how long it takes to upload a whole soundtrack to youtube

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: January 25, 2012, 05:01:42 AM »
The more I think about it the more appealing a Resident Evil 2 remake is. Just give it RE4 controls and inventory system... maybe even include the pedophile who sells you weapons again. Revamp the bosses, zombies, and liquors. And make the police station twice as big with new and more realistic puzzles and Bam! Easy million seller.

But I think that's too obvious for Capcom to get right... Like an arcade perfect port of 3rd Strike.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: January 25, 2012, 05:57:27 AM »
Wasn't the last Dino Crisis games without Regina? And with Dinosaurs in space or something like that?

Oh man, don't get me started on DC3... All I'ma say is the platforming aspect was set up to make you die continuously... Imagine trying to jump from one platform to the next (with the camera behind you), and then outta nowhere, the camera changes from behind you to in front of you mid jump!!! You can't keep holding forward, because it makes you go backwards, and you can't just jump and let go of the direction, because you'll just stop and fall...

That was just one of the many issues of that game... Ugh... Damn you Capcom...

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2012, 07:09:37 AM »
man i miss the days of the original xbox  sega needs to make a new JSR game soon its been way too long

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 25, 2012, 09:51:38 PM »
Man, there hasn't been a JSR game since what, the Launch of the FIRST Xbox?  They aren't doing another one.

Besides, I'd rather get some older stuff from SEGA rereleased on XBL.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 26, 2012, 12:21:20 AM »
Man, there hasn't been a JSR game since what, the Launch of the FIRST Xbox?  They aren't doing another one.

yeah i want some older stuff too.........................................like jet set/grind radio

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: January 26, 2012, 12:40:17 AM »

yeah i want some older stuff too.........................................like jet set/grind radio

As much as I'd like a new JGR, I'm almost afraid as to what it might be... I'm sure half the songs will be showered in auto-tune and heartless pop songs...

Sega's got alot of games they could release from back in the day, like a better version of Altered Beast, Golden Axe (with multiplayer), Shinobi, Hang-on/Astro Warrior, Columns, Space Harrier Kinect (that would be mad ill!!!), Three Dirty Dwarves, SoR (please!!!), etc... I could go on and on, as I'm sure you cats could, too...

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 26, 2012, 01:04:55 AM »

As much as I'd like a new JGR, I'm almost afraid as to what it might be... I'm sure half the songs will be showered in auto-tune and heartless pop songs...

Sega's got alot of games they could release from back in the day, like a better version of Altered Beast, Golden Axe (with multiplayer), Shinobi, Hang-on/Astro Warrior, Columns, Space Harrier Kinect (that would be mad ill!!!), Three Dirty Dwarves, SoR (please!!!), etc... I could go on and on, as I'm sure you cats could, too...
we would only get crap auto tune if sega of america made it probably but then again i think they care about the fans a little more than others but i be down for a new streets of rage i would love for one to come out soon