Author Topic: Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition  (Read 354225 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Super Off Topic Thread AE 2012 Plus Alpha edition
« Reply #360 on: February 09, 2012, 07:34:33 PM »
Oh no, i'm too lazy to read that wall of text, summarize it in no more than 5 words.
angry black man is pissed

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 09, 2012, 08:24:43 PM »
Oh i see.

I read some of your post, and you are right, SNKP should get their shit together and make a good netcode for once.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2012, 01:06:31 AM »
Blame SNKP for signing on GSS like a bunch of idiots. The best I can say is that at least it's playable.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 10, 2012, 07:18:30 AM »
Blame SNKP for signing on GSS like a bunch of idiots. The best I can say is that at least it's playable.
it's barely playable

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2012, 07:21:08 AM »
it's barely playable

Sad part is that it's more than you can say about almost every other netcode on the market right now for consoles.  Blazblue is the only other game (and SCV if what people are saying is true, and I have no reason to doubt them at the moment) that has decent netcode on consoles, and they had to build the entire game around a certain amount of input lag so it would work better online.

I'm just glad I have majors within 3 hours of me.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 10, 2012, 07:38:38 AM »
it's barely playable

Sad part is that it's more than you can say about almost every other netcode on the market right now for consoles.  Blazblue is the only other game (and SCV if what people are saying is true, and I have no reason to doubt them at the moment) that has decent netcode on consoles, and they had to build the entire game around a certain amount of input lag so it would work better online.

I'm just glad I have majors within 3 hours of me.
soul caliburs netcode is good but the only problem is the game will drop you pretty often and yeah i do agree the bb is the best out there(same could be said about every other game that arcsys has released lately) street fighter and umvc3 while still isn't the best i dont have anyway near as many problems as KoF

honestly i can play this game with anyone so there is no possible way i can get better and im tired of getting dick slapped by lag so im not gonna try anymore

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: February 11, 2012, 06:49:45 AM »
So...RE:ORC is getting straight TRASHED ON by IGN.  Now normally I couldn't give a rat's ass about anything IGN says...but I'd say it's pretty telling when IGN, a site infamous for kissing the ass of every game during previews, especially ones done by big name companies or big name series, is completely destroying a game during previews with two different accounts of said mediocrity.

Maybe Capcom realized the game wasn't that good...it would explain a bit why they're putting the RE6 Demo in Dragon's Dogma rather than...you know...something in the actual series.

If it wasn't before...think it's a safe bet to ignore the game now.  Sorry Leon, I'll catch you in November.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: February 11, 2012, 07:11:06 AM »
So...RE:ORC is getting straight TRASHED ON by IGN.  Now normally I couldn't give a rat's ass about anything IGN says...but I'd say it's pretty telling when IGN, a site infamous for kissing the ass of every game during previews, especially ones done by big name companies or big name series, is completely destroying a game during previews with two different accounts of said mediocrity.

Maybe Capcom realized the game wasn't that good...it would explain a bit why they're putting the RE6 Demo in Dragon's Dogma rather than...you know...something in the actual series.

If it wasn't before...think it's a safe bet to ignore the game now.  Sorry Leon, I'll catch you in November.
well i knew it was gonna fail slant 6 hasn't made anything note worthy the socom games on the psp were meh and the one they made on ps3 was complete shit that took them about 2 years to even fix and even still it was bad capcom should have known better

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: February 11, 2012, 07:58:01 AM »
Maybe they needed a bad RE title to offset the good Revelations will bring.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: February 11, 2012, 08:46:48 AM »
I was very excited and hyping this game, but after watching the multiplayer videos from Gametrollers, even i said "this looks bad".

@Saitsu: Chris > Leon , but Claire >>> All

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: February 11, 2012, 09:25:42 AM »
But Leon has catchphrases...and doesn't need Steroids.  As long as Ada stays away, he >>>> all.  Once Ada shows up though, he turns bitchmade in a hurry.

And Claire doesn't do anything anymore.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: February 12, 2012, 01:43:51 AM »
claire is like the red headed step child of everyone in RE...........................OH WAIT

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: February 12, 2012, 03:33:44 AM »
RIP whitney houston

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: February 12, 2012, 04:32:43 AM »
Fuck, that was unexpected, really surprised me.

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #374 on: February 12, 2012, 04:34:31 AM »
She must of done alot of drugs, like all celebrities.