Author Topic: Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition  (Read 354483 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Das Racist Edition
« Reply #1590 on: June 02, 2012, 05:32:37 PM »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: June 02, 2012, 08:36:36 PM »
YJ and The Legend of Korra...beastly today.

YJ, we got time traveling, saving the Flash from his likely untimely death, KF temporarily unretiring...and the adventures of Red Arrow, Cheshire and the stupid idea of bringing their baby to a fight.  Like Roy said...they couldn't leave her with Artemis?

The Legend of Korra however...damn.  We get the new Team Avatar...and lose it in the same episode.  Tarrlok is a freaking Bloodbender without a full moon (and his predecessor was as well).  If I had to wager a guess, the reason why it seemed like Tarrlok was a red herring for Amon was because he essentially IS Amon, but in reverse.  Whereas Amon wants a world free of Benders, proving all to be equal, Tarrlok seems to despise Non-Benders and wants to rid at least Republic City of them.  The irony is, both figures are providing a way for the other to gain a following.

Here's a question though, how did Tarrlok and his predecessor learn Bloodbending when there were only two practitioners of Bloodbending before (one likely being dead, and the other having absolutely no reason or desire to teach anyone else the technique)?  Secondly, how the hell can they do it without a Full Moon?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Toonami Edition
« Reply #1592 on: June 02, 2012, 11:55:12 PM »
Anyways, I beat BBS. Nice ending and fuck the secret bosses. I'm sorry, real difficulty does not include one-hit kills/sorry, level up more to win.

Also, Fatsu stop acting like a smug asshole, I know you cut yourself every night, but you don't need to take it out on the rest of us to make yourself feel better, much less with nonsensical arguments.

also dragons dogma is the bomb diggity

Told you it was good. Now I can hire your pawn for free. Also I could care less about Lords of Shadow 2, unless it doesn't suck ass like the first.

Also, I'm so glad that I'm off work for the first time in 9 days! Thick paycheck! Feels good man!  :)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 11:57:28 PM by Proto Cloud »

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: June 03, 2012, 12:04:48 AM »
I'm not acting, I am a smug asshole.  Congrats for not figuring it out sooner.  Got a problem, fuck off like everyone else.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: June 03, 2012, 12:25:16 AM »
I'm not acting, I am a smug asshole.  Congrats for not figuring it out sooner.  Got a problem, fuck off like everyone else.
  seriously bro it's really hard to try to be cool with you if your always spittin' daggers at everyone

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: June 03, 2012, 08:30:49 AM »
Shit son, i always thought that guy was a bleh character without an interesting future in the show, but now he proves that Waterbenders are probably broken now, they better make some cool stuff with the other 3 to balance the bendings.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: June 04, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
black ops 2 looks like balls

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: June 04, 2012, 08:18:51 PM »
^^ Yo, what are you doing to my WAIFU?!? >:(

Oh yeah, Harley Quinn DLC for Arkham City is a total ripoff.

I'm also glad to see that I finally know why you don't have many IRL friends Fatsu. Might want to tone that shit down if you want to have more success in life, just a suggestion. There's a big difference between a trolling asshole like me, that uses it in order to gain a social advantage and a straight-up smug asshole like you, that doesn't notice it gives him a distinct social disadvantage. Live and learn bro. It's the name of the game.

I'm only saying this because I care and don't want killing yourself by fatal overdose or something.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Revengeance Edition
« Reply #1598 on: June 04, 2012, 08:26:35 PM »
microsoft e3 was shit

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY MICROSOFT SHAMEFUR

no new exclusives,a bunch of stupid aps no one gives a shit about(maybe finally being able to browse the net on xbox is cool i guess),lolusher, god damn it microsoft

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: June 04, 2012, 08:30:27 PM »
^^ Yo, what are you doing to my WAIFU?!? >:(

Oh yeah, Harley Quinn DLC for Arkham City is a total ripoff.

I'm also glad to see that I finally know why you don't have many IRL friends Fatsu. Might want to tone that shit down if you want to have more success in life, just a suggestion. There's a big difference between a trolling asshole like me, that uses it in order to gain a social advantage and a straight-up smug asshole like you, that doesn't notice it gives him a distinct social disadvantage. Live and learn bro. It's the name of the game.

I'm only saying this because I care and don't want killing yourself by fatal overdose or something.
leave it alone bro he dont care if he wants to be all grimdark then let em also everybody knows that overdosing is for pussies

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: June 04, 2012, 08:52:23 PM »
RE 6 and TR gameplay trailers from MS conference were meh, game play segment were ok, but the QTE segments were uninspiring
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:24:54 PM by Ashspiralingblood »

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: June 05, 2012, 04:21:18 AM »
No surprise MS had another bad conference. They're too busy trying to get the Kinect to be the hot, new thing than caring about anything decent because they already know they won this generation anyway.

I'm guessing Sony is going to announce a bunch of new boring sequels and IPs that no one gives a shit about.

leave it alone bro he dont care if he wants to be all grimdark then let em also everybody knows that overdosing is for pussies
I dunno why I bother trying to level with this guy, guess he's too self-absorbed in his "serious problems" to care anyway.

Any cool E3 surprises yet or what? I'm going to be missing out on everything because of my shitty awesome work schedule.

Also, what's with everyone's Yukiko sigs? LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE!!!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 04:26:32 AM by Proto Cloud »

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: June 05, 2012, 04:40:42 AM »
Ubisoft had the best presentation out of anyone from today
-New Ubisoft IP (Sleeping Dog)
-Rayman Legend, Zombie U are Wii U exclusive
-Assassin Creed 3 for all three consoles
-Big Daddy and Nathan Drake teased for Sony's Smash Bros
-New God of War looks good graphically
-Sony's "Last of Us" look impressive both game play and scenery

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: June 05, 2012, 05:10:38 AM »
Ubisoft had the best presentation out of anyone from today
So I heard.
-New Ubisoft IP (Sleeping Dog)
I saw the trailer as Watch Dogs. Either way it looks pretty slick.
-Rayman Legend, Zombie U are Wii U exclusive
That's lame, because I'm probably not getting a Wii U in the foreseeable future.
-Assassin Creed 3 for all three consoles
That's not very surprising at all.
-Big Daddy and Nathan Drake teased for Sony's Smash Bros
Big Daddy is a definite surprise, but Drake was a given. Not that I care, because the game still looks like ass.
-New God of War looks good graphically
I'm pretty sure they're using the same engine as the previous game, too bad I'm pretty much done with the series.
-Sony's "Last of Us" look impressive both game play and scenery
I honestly, could care less for another zombie game, much less from Naughty Dog. Knowing Sony, it's going to be a canned "cinematic experience" or some bullshit like that. Can they make another fantasy game like Jak and Daxter or Crash for a change?

Also, where's The Last Guardian? Is it dead by this point?

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: June 05, 2012, 05:10:55 AM »
No surprise MS had another bad conference. They're too busy trying to get the Kinect to be the hot, new thing than caring about anything decent because they already know they won this generation anyway.

I'm guessing Sony is going to announce a bunch of new boring sequels and IPs that no one gives a shit about.

I dunno why I bother trying to level with this guy, guess he's too self-absorbed in his "serious problems" to care anyway.

Any cool E3 surprises yet or what? I'm going to be missing out on everything because of my shitty awesome work schedule.

Also, what's with everyone's Yukiko sigs? LEAVE MY WAIFU ALONE!!!

fuck you son shes mai waifu also i dont see anyone else with yukiko sigs

also farcry 3 looks dope and i hear ninty is gonna announce a new 3ds model tomorrow which kinda pisses me off