Author Topic: Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition  (Read 354321 times)

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Mai Waifu Edition
« Reply #1665 on: June 21, 2012, 06:46:36 AM »
Besides Yakuza and VF these days, everything they've make has been either bleh or total shit. It's the what's not from their own studios that actually are good.

Overall, they just have no idea how to do business since the Genesis died. It's been one blunder after another. Now they're retreating into the iOS and Android markets because they suck hard and can't make decent games that aren't from their AM2 team members.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:Xxenbro & Broto Cloud Edition
« Reply #1666 on: June 21, 2012, 07:14:30 AM »
it's to late to post anything witty

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1667 on: June 21, 2012, 07:41:41 PM »
Green Ranger was such a boss.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: June 22, 2012, 10:29:39 PM »
anyone watching the euro?

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: June 23, 2012, 01:45:05 AM »
Ze Germans should win the cup, or at least i want them to conquer this time.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1670 on: June 23, 2012, 08:15:42 AM »
anyone watching the euro?

I'm from America and as such don't care for such silly things as FĂștbol.

So, I'll talk about NBA. Fuck the Miami Heat. Fuck Lebron, because he's an arrogant douche that took 3 years to get his ring. Fucking loser.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1671 on: June 23, 2012, 10:07:04 AM »

AGREED! as a football fan (excuse me it's not soccer) my favorite National team is Germany. So have you seen them yesterday?

I'm from America and as such don't care for such silly things as FĂștbol.

So, I'll talk about NBA. Fuck the Miami Heat. Fuck Lebron, because he's an arrogant douche that took 3 years to get his ring. Fucking loser.

As person not from the US I dont care about the NBA (there are people who watch the NBA here) and I think you should watch Football atleast the MLS. You'r nation team have improved alot lately.

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: June 23, 2012, 06:45:06 PM »

AGREED! as a football fan (excuse me it's not soccer) my favorite National team is Germany. So have you seen them yesterday?

Watched most of the 1st time only because i had other thigs to do at that time, but at least i watched Lahm's super goal  ;).

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: June 23, 2012, 09:03:37 PM »
As person not from the US I dont care about the NBA (there are people who watch the NBA here) and I think you should watch Football atleast the MLS. You'r nation team have improved alot lately.

Even then I still don't like soccer. All the dramatic acting to earn unwarranted fouls and sheer size of the playing field slow the game down immensely. Not a big fan of seeing most games won 0-1. To each their own. I'll stick to the American 3 when it comes to sports.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #1674 on: June 24, 2012, 12:06:13 AM »

Watched most of the 1st time only because i had other thigs to do at that time, but at least i watched Lahm's super goal  ;).

Yup a super goal it was.  ;)

Even then I still don't like soccer. All the dramatic acting to earn unwarranted fouls and sheer size of the playing field slow the game down immensely. Not a big fan of seeing most games won 0-1. To each their own. I'll stick to the American 3 when it comes to sports.

Yeah I get what you mean; the acting is getting more and more ridiculous unfortunately.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Re: Off Topic thread:EVO Edition
« Reply #1675 on: June 24, 2012, 09:02:58 PM »
new thread title and what not

anyway im gonna be off this place for a while ill check back every now and then for either news or to maybe play KoF with some of you

also if im not around during evo time those of you that are going i wish you good luck

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: June 26, 2012, 02:15:48 AM »
anyway im gonna be off this place for a while ill check back every now and then for either news or to maybe play KoF with some of you

Dude, lame! You're missing out on this totally awesome football versus american football stuff!

Have a good time, whatever you're doing btw.

@whoever I'm more of a hockey person myself. Not that i really care, but i feel that it's more concentrated than football and allows for rougher play while having just as good (if not better) flow, unlike american football wich i've only seen one superbowl event of and found to be a bore.

Then again, i hate all these stupid football commercials and the hype some people seem to feel for it. I also hate all the crappy football music. Yet another reason why hockey kicks footballs ass; Hockey music. (Dio, AC/DC etc)

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1677 on: June 26, 2012, 08:33:03 AM »
This coming from a sport that's so bad that it needs fist fights regularly to keep its ratings up. Right... >_>

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1678 on: June 26, 2012, 07:52:55 PM »
Hey children, tomorrow (June 27) "Meet The Pyro" will be released, get your bodies ready.

In case some don't know, yes, i'm talking about Team Fortress 2.

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: June 28, 2012, 12:13:09 AM »
Boy, was that easily the worst of the bunch. Definitely not worth the hype. Guess it's still a three-way tie for Spy, Scout and Medic for me.