Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

Off Topic thread:Gen 8 Edition

Started by Xxenace, November 14, 2011, 08:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solidshark

Quote from: marchefelix on October 23, 2012, 12:10:39 AM
Quote from: Xxenace on October 19, 2012, 11:33:46 AM
Quote from: marchefelix on October 16, 2012, 11:13:42 PM
Further proof KH3 won't happen (and yet there are still fanboys who will rabidly insist that it's going to happen).
it will happen when vs. XIII happens

I fail to see how those two things are connected...

I think someone, somewhere (a key SE person) said that KH3 would be worked on only after Vs XIII got released. Looking for that now.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

solidshark

Out of curiosity, for those who visit MMCafe often, do you all have trouble seeing past the homepage? When I try to see the message board, register, or anything, I get a blank screen. Is it just me, or is this a common problem?
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Xxenace

word to the wise DJ Max Technika Tune is baller as fuck

go buy that shit

Xxenace

so just in case im not around for a while wanted to tell you guys merry Christmas and all that stuff

Great_Dark_Hero

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves! Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas... and continue to play KOFXIII - there is still more stuff to learn! Play on!

marchefelix

Dead topic is dead. Maybe I should say something...

So I finally got around to playing Pokemon Fire Red. It's really just like any other Pokemon game: time-consuming to the point of obsession.

Off Topic thread: Resurrection Edition GO! <_<

solidshark

Thanks for saying something Marche. Pissed what happened to Aliens:CM; all the Aliens fans like me had this as a top 10 most anticipated game of 2013, and it's already ranking as at minimum the most disappointing, if not the worst of the year so far.

Metal Gear Rising on the other hand looks to be my most replayed non-fighting game this year. Critics are rating it even better than I expected too.
-Terry Bogard, 1995

marchefelix

Well, at least you can play modern games. Still don't have a current-gen console, so I'm forced to play the older stuff.

I think the most recent game I'm playing right now is Umineko no Naku Koro ni, and I am making snail-like progress with that one.

PureYeti

Quote from: solidshark on February 20, 2013, 08:31:04 AM
Thanks for saying something Marche. Pissed what happened to Aliens:CM; all the Aliens fans like me had this as a top 10 most anticipated game of 2013, and it's already ranking as at minimum the most disappointing, if not the worst of the year so far.

Metal Gear Rising on the other hand looks to be my most replayed non-fighting game this year. Critics are rating it even better than I expected too.

Aliens: CM is disappointing. I enjoyed what it is and I'm a fan of Aliens, but this game have its flaws. I thought this game will bring Aliens back to spotlight. Sadly nope. I think the multiplayer outshines the campaign mode definitely.

Check this out

http://www.destructoid.com/developer-gearbox-lied-to-sega-2k-over-colonial-marines-245986.phtml

Amedø310

"Somebody wake up gearbox!"

"I like to keep this handy"
(Pulls out borderlands)
"For close encounters."

solidshark

Quote from: AmedoS310 on February 21, 2013, 06:25:55 AM

(Pulls out borderlands)
"For close encounters."

Some people argue B1 and B2 isn't even worth that much. The real betrayal of it all was how good they made the first demo of A:CM look.

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Gameplay Demo Walkthrough
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Amedø310

Quote from: solidshark on February 21, 2013, 08:51:52 AM
Quote from: AmedoS310 on February 21, 2013, 06:25:55 AM

(Pulls out borderlands)
"For close encounters."

Some people argue B1 and B2 isn't even worth that much. The real betrayal of it all was how good they made the first demo of A:CM look.

Aliens: Colonial Marines - Gameplay Demo Walkthrough

The demo even kept true to the aliens lore. After watching the whole game on youtube, i can agree about demo being completely different from the final product. I don't think I ever saw a "crusher" in-game.

Xxenace

marchefelix

Quote from: Xxenace on March 01, 2013, 03:27:24 PM
changed the topic and stuff

Thanks, bro.

So what's been going on with you?

Xxenace

Quote from: marchefelix on March 01, 2013, 10:33:04 PM
Quote from: Xxenace on March 01, 2013, 03:27:24 PM
changed the topic and stuff

Thanks, bro.

So what's been going on with you?