Author Topic: Western Mass Impact in Holyoke! Hosted by TNT pizza and ph0enix Ivan!  (Read 1373 times)

Pancho

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hey guys, me and Ivan spoke after the first (and extremely successful) gathering at TNT pizza for "Western Mass Impact" and I would like to help in spreading the word. I decided it's about time for a new thread so it's two birds in one stone. Also I just want to do my part to expand on something we have all wanted here in Western MA: A place where we can all comfortably play a variety of games.

Here's the address for anyone who wants to attend the next event!

TNT PIZZA
548 South Street, Holyoke, MA 01040

It's looking like Ivan would like to host every Wednesday from 4pm to 2am, with every other week being hosted on Sunday for tournaments. The schedule is being finalized still but until Ivan decides when tournaments will come into play, it looks like it will just be open fight nights on Wednesdays (or at least that seems to be the plan, I will update the thread as soon as I get word from Ivan).

In addition to all of this, you can expect great service, excellent food and beer served through the duration of the event! There are plenty of setups and we will be streaming.

Fighting gamers are all invited, we hope to see more people join what was already a jam packed session of gaming.
Currently playing SC5, AE ver. 2012, MK9, KoFXIII and UMvC3!

kona

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Western Mass Impact in Holyoke! Hosted by TNT pizza and ph0enix Ivan!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 02:23:20 AM »
Being one of the people that help setup this place, I had a great time playing games with people there and I hope people will continue to show up. We will have more dedicated KOF setups next week.
New England KOF! WE IN THERE!