Author Topic: KOF13 House stream Round 4 Live now 12/26 06:25 AM EST  (Read 5007 times)

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
KOF13 House stream Round 4 Live now 12/26 06:25 AM EST
« on: November 25, 2011, 10:03:17 PM »
http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby

Should be live in about 30 minutes or so.
I play on XBL so if you want to test your connection with me hit me up.

It'll be a good watch for you guys that don't believe me about the netcode =)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:25:46 PM by Sabin »

steamwolf

• Scion of Flame
  • Southtown Underdog
    • View Profile
Thank you for doing this, Sabin. I'd play with you but I only have it on PS3 right now. I'll most definitely hit you up on XBL once I get my 360 copy.

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
hope you guys enjoyed it

pijaibros

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
it was cool watching you cast, man. i'm happy to see known fighting game players giving this game a shot. I am hoping that if enough of you guys take the time to get into it, KOF finally becomes a staple in the fighting circuit.

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
I had better connections than I did on day 1 for the most part. But still, 2 bar is not really playable. Played Nocturnal for a bit, it was consistent delay and we could adjust, but not something Id like to play on a regular basis.

played ioriyk and it was good (kentucky.)
Also played several 3 bars, everyone who had 3bar tended to be close to me (PA, MTL, Kentucky? well at least KY is east coast.)

4 bar connection is too hard to get unless the person i play against has fiber optics.

Just noticed you guys embedded my stream on DC, so thx to you guys, as wel as orochinagi

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
I felt your pain in that last match, last round, you were so close.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Sorry I missed it Art.  I had to go to a late Thanksgiving Dinner (long uninteresting story).  Nice to see some things are getting better.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
I kinda'/sorta' agree with your findings on netcode, but if you find someone you know who's relatively close or a Green connection, I will maintain that it's good and playable. That said, there's still deceitful connections, but I don't know what you could chalk that up to. Surely most of the online population can't all be on Wireless and torrents?
It really sucks when you accept a Green or Yellow connection and there's an obvious second of lag on the character select screen.

BTW: Sabin, could you kick that BootyClapper dude who was a mod on your stream? I simply said the netcode was okay and the guy blocked me twice and trolled. Thanks.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
I kinda'/sorta' agree with your findings on netcode, but if you find someone you know who's relatively close or a Green connection, I will maintain that it's good and playable. That said, there's still deceitful connections, but I don't know what you could chalk that up to. Surely most of the online population can't all be on Wireless and torrents?
It really sucks when you accept a Green or Yellow connection and there's an obvious second of lag on the character select screen.

BTW: Sabin, could you kick that BootyClapper dude who was a mod on your stream? I simply said the netcode was okay and the guy blocked me twice and trolled. Thanks.

I'm not ready to say " Green Bar" (which is 3 bar right?) is completely playable. I will have to keep playing and come to that conclusion myself. 4 bar is fine, we all know that by now. It's better to be skeptical about it than praise the netcode outright, since there's so few opinions i trust

About Booty, no I'm not kicking him anytime soon. He's a mod on my/spooky stream also for a reason due to hosting many successful Guard Crush tourneys in the past. i did ask him to stop and not troll like that so he wont be giving timeouts randomly anymore (which is not a ban)

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
If you're on PS3 I'll play you. I'm in Upstate NY.

Thanks.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
If you're on PS3 I'll play you. I'm in Upstate NY.

Thanks.

sorry only have xbl

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF13 House stream Round 3 Live now 11/27 8:46 PM EST
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 04:48:03 AM »
Live again with some KOF13 action. Stream link at the top of the thread.

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: KOF13 House stream Round 3 Live now 11/27 8:46 PM EST
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 04:53:30 AM »
Live again with some KOF13 action. Stream link at the top of the thread.

Sabin, if you want, can I get a set with you?  I can't find anyone to play and since you're streaming, might as well get myself blown up.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF13 House stream Round 3 Live now 11/28 11:05 PM EST
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2011, 06:06:14 AM »
live now with some kof13 action, taking 10 min break then im going to get it in

Sabin

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: KOF13 House stream Round 4 Live now 12/26 06:25 AM EST
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 01:26:07 PM »
Playin some KOF13 with Pr Balrog now at 6am lol