Author Topic: Ash Crimson (Console)  (Read 59956 times)

p___a__i__n

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Ash Crimson (Console)
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2012, 12:09:37 AM »
Your team order is fine unless u wanna have Ash with meter I would put him 2nd or 3rd.
Infact u can mix it around with ur whole team they can all be played anywhere u want em ur team has alot of freedom

Vitrolic Edge

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2012, 04:46:18 AM »
Yeah cool thanks, also I would also put Vice 2nd or 3rd if I were to play with her again since her EX Deicide is great to start a combo from a blowback knockback.

Also can someone show me the corner juggle from a hitconfirm to EX Germinal Caprice and is it the best juggle for minimal meter? What I've seen in videos after it's:

b~f+BD xx b~f+A > b~f+C > b+B> (Repeat) xx d~u+D > b~f+A to start again and possibly lead into Sans-Culotte

p___a__i__n

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2012, 05:57:20 PM »
Yeah cool thanks, also I would also put Vice 2nd or 3rd if I were to play with her again since her EX Deicide is great to start a combo from a blowback knockback.

Also can someone show me the corner juggle from a hitconfirm to EX Germinal Caprice and is it the best juggle for minimal meter? What I've seen in videos after it's:

b~f+BD xx b~f+A > b~f+C > b+B> (Repeat) xx d~u+D > b~f+A to start again and possibly lead into Sans-Culotte
I don't think I ever saw that in a combo b4,you sure ur not thinking of this:
b~f+BD> b~f+C> b+D>  b~f+C> d~u+B> b~f+A> b~f+C> San Culotte

p___a__i__n

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2012, 12:32:32 AM »
Reuploaded this CV due to YT deleting my old account.

KOF XIII Ash Crimson Combo Video

Bloom of the Wolf

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2012, 01:23:37 AM »
yes thank you! I was looking for that earlier. I was actually trying to see if anyone had come up with an Ash 100% ending in his neomax with out using some sort of situational confirm from a j.CD or genie in the corner. The best I've been able to squeeze out from a jump-in in the corner is about 990 with 514 before the HD activation. I was wondering if anyone knew a more damaging HD than the generic b.D > A ventose > C ventose loop that lends itself well enough to ending with kick super > neomax. If not, is there a known sans culotte sequence or something that can lead to over 514 damage before activating HD using only 2 stock and obviously no drive? I know it isn't at all necessary to have with the character but its something that's been bugging me for awhile and I miss the ole Trinity Two.

p___a__i__n

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2012, 03:59:03 AM »
Your welcome bro,yea there were alot of ppl that asked what happened to all my CVs  but now u guyz know(I still h8 YT for doing it in the 1st place).
TBH im not sure if u can get pass 990 but it's most likely possible u should keep on experimenting with it.

Bloom of the Wolf

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2012, 11:34:27 PM »
Ha you were right. I kept messing with it in little ways and I got to 100%. Does 1002 with full j.c as a starter, 1000 with full j.d and hop c, and 998 with hop d but it needs the corner. Will try to record it later for posterity to improve on.

p___a__i__n

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2012, 01:31:24 AM »
Gratz man I knew u could do it haha.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2012, 03:03:23 PM »
Anyone know exactly when and where the invincibility is on Ash during Nivose?

I often find myself getting hit during both the B and D versions.

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2012, 06:05:44 PM »
B have 3-4f (my next post)
But starts in 3
D have more, don't know any other details except it's start longer than 5f.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 07:15:08 PM by Sharnt »
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2012, 06:22:10 PM »
You sure? In the first post's console changes it mentions that the invincibility on the B version has been increased.

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2012, 06:36:44 PM »
You sure? In the first post's console changes it mentions that the invincibility on the B version has been increased.

Miss I was on the way to edit my post, it has invincibility (otherwise it wouldn't be able to beat 3f safe jumps), but at best it might last 4f (because it trades on some slow safejump).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:46:41 PM by Sharnt »
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »
Ah, thanks.

bopper

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
New Ash BnB, practical stun combo.

http://youtu.be/N0WpwqcpAKA

Gravelneed

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 13, 2012, 06:40:13 PM »
Great vid bopper. I'll try to incorporate it into my matches as I mainly play Ash as anchor.

I've been thinking of doing an Ash tutorial that covers everthing from practical to impractical to borderline troll antics. Some stuff I've been working on is a way for Ash to be very greedy by going for the seal and genee oki in 1 combo. It might be possible to practically do it. More updates to possibly come.