Author Topic: Takuma Sakazaki (Console)  (Read 66220 times)

Ufgt

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Takuma Sakazaki (Console)
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2012, 06:00:52 AM »
Xian from Cross Counter Asia has a really good takuma.

Oktoberfest

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2012, 08:30:45 PM »
@ Ufgt: Do you have a list where certain top players (like Xian) are associated with certain KOF characters? This would make searching for certain matches much easier.

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2012, 09:13:29 PM »
Also if you're dealing with a terry player who loves to spam that crackshoot block string. after crackshoot ex command grab and reap benefits all day.

If he does D crackshoot and you block low, that's not going to work. He's at positive frames if you block D crackshoot low. You have to block that standing.

Fadedsun

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2012, 10:12:50 PM »
@ Ufgt: Do you have a list where certain top players (like Xian) are associated with certain KOF characters? This would make searching for certain matches much easier.

Agreed. I've been backtracking thru the video thread trying to find matches with certain characters and it's a real pain.

This may be a dumb question, but how do you unlock the tengu mask costume for Takuma?

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2012, 10:23:51 PM »
Press Back/Select AFTER you pick Takuma and are choosing his colors.

Do it before you pick Takuma and you get Mr. Karate (if you bought him).
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Oktoberfest

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2012, 11:49:31 PM »
Hi.
Referring for example to the youtube-video "Takuma DDTC", combo 14, I have great problems to super cancel ;dn ;df ;fd ;d into   ;dn ;df ;fd ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a. (part of the combo chain  ;db ;fd ;d, ;db ;fd ;b, ;dn ;df ;fd ;d, ;dn ;df ;fd ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a). I am aware of Kanes KOF shortcuts but none of them seem to work here.
Neither  ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd ;d, ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a, nor  ;dn ;df ;fd ;d ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a nor  ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd ;d  ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a. Only randomly there is a Supercancel.

I have no problems whatsoever with Andys Supercancel  ;dn ;db ;bk ;c ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd ;d which is essentially the same sequence, or any other combos of Takuma which finish into his super move  ;dn ;df ;fd ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;c or  ;a.
Any help would be appreciated.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 06:01:59 PM »
Hi.
Referring for example to the youtube-video "Takuma DDTC", combo 14, I have great problems to super cancel ;dn ;df ;fd ;d into   ;dn ;df ;fd ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a. (part of the combo chain  ;db ;fd ;d, ;db ;fd ;b, ;dn ;df ;fd ;d, ;dn ;df ;fd ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a). I am aware of Kanes KOF shortcuts but none of them seem to work here.
Neither  ;dn ;df ;fd ;dn ;df ;fd ;d, ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a, nor  ;dn ;df ;fd ;d ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a nor  ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd ;d  ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;a. Only randomly there is a Supercancel.

I have no problems whatsoever with Andys Supercancel  ;dn ;db ;bk ;c ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd ;d which is essentially the same sequence, or any other combos of Takuma which finish into his super move  ;dn ;df ;fd ;fd ;df ;dn ;db ;bk ;c or  ;a.
Any help would be appreciated.

He didn't super cancel into the super, he just did it. He couldn't supercancel even if he wanted to since he already spent all his drive.

Don't think you can supercancel qcf+D, qcf+B is the cancelable one iirc..

MAASKYO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 11:09:59 AM »
i hope updating the wiki about his (EX) = f,b,f+AC...
it's hits the airborne opp (juggle into it anywhere)
E.G do it on an airborne opp  after hitting him by any standing or jumping normal...
just saw it in a match video...(I'm note sure but it might be from The King of Fridays  first or second video  )

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 07:31:17 PM »
i hope updating the wiki about his (EX) = f,b,f+AC...
it's hits the airborne opp (juggle into it anywhere)
E.G do it on an airborne opp  after hitting him by any standing or jumping normal...
just saw it in a match video...(I'm note sure but it might be from The King of Fridays  first or second video  )

You mean as a counter hit juggle right?
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2012, 09:39:24 PM »
No it has the anywhere juggle property, ppl use it all the time in his stun combos.

MAASKYO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 08:40:55 AM »
No it has the anywhere juggle property, ppl use it all the time in his stun combos.
indeed (^_^)
Desmond sorry  for my bad English...

Mienaikage

• Rising Dragon
  • V-Slasher for Victory! ✌
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #56 on: February 15, 2012, 01:58:34 AM »
Thought you guys might like some of these:

The King of Fighters XIII: Takuma the Meter Saving Expert

Seminasuke

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2012, 12:58:36 PM »
Fighters Destiny music?  I like it already.

Definitely hopping back onto training mode after watching the stun combo in the end.

Krusan

• Strongest Tiger
  • H!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2012, 01:54:07 PM »
Does anyone have any tips for doing the qcf+D-crouching A link? I can do it, but I would like to do it more consistently and I can´t find any way to improve my efficiency. If done in the corner, and started from jumpC, C, f+B, it seems you have to hit the jC quite high, cancel the C into f+B as fast as posible, and then cancel the f+B into qcf+D as fast as posible too, while trying to keep really close to the dummy all the time, but I can´t pull the combo even with 33% efficiency. Doing it at mid-screen or in the corner starting with C (no jump C) seems to need slightly diferent timing. Is there something I´m missing? Any tips? Thanx in advance.

KCs NOTORIOUS

• New Challenger
  • Gettin Better
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2012, 10:57:26 AM »
Sorry for the late reply, but thanks everybody for the constructive criticism. I've been workin a lot on my weaknesses.
Steam Id: KCsNOTOR1OUS
Midwest KoF rep

"No Justice, Just Us"