Author Topic: Billy Kane (Pre-release)  (Read 35582 times)

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
Re: Billy Kane
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2011, 11:34:19 PM »
Yeah, that could've been under 5 minutes. Billy is pretty simple to understand, it's his juggles that take time to learn.

Right now I'm trying to get good at his mixups and resets. If I have them in the corner and combo into EX upkicks, then regular upkicks, I have problems linking into his toward Staff attack, or just any attack. The timing for it is really precise. Me? I'm just looking for a good and easy normal to hit them in their air and let them land on their feet so I can mix them up.

You've got options for that. s.A, c.C, s.D, and in some cases, s.C (this might push them back a bit though).

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2011, 11:46:16 PM »
I've tried and couldn't get it. Now watch, I'm going to go and try it in a few minutes and it'll work... forum curse I tell ya'.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

I$AAC

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 04, 2011, 11:13:32 AM »
I$AAC presents KOF XIII Basic Combos: Billy Vol. 1

Here is a combo vid I did of billy a few days ago. The 5th combo in the vid is not possible due to meter restriction (damn you training mode) but I kept it in the vid cause it looked cool lol. All the other combos are within meter restrictions.

LouisCipher

• Legendary Wolf
  • Drunken Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 04, 2011, 11:38:03 AM »
I posted that earlier in the thread. But good shit dude. Gives you a lot of good ideas with Billy.
Team: Billy, Clark, Hwa.

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2011, 02:33:15 AM »
I saw this vid awhile ago... Good stuff!!! The best thing to do is make sure you set the meters to max and not infinity, so that you can actually see how much meter you're using... I don't do if for some games, because I'm always counting a bunch of things while I'm doing whatever combo I'm recording...

Speaking of which, I'm currently uploading another Billy Kane combo on my page... Tell me what you think of it...

KOF XIII Billy Kane Combo 4

This is the highest damage hd combo I could come up with, minus the jump in startup... I had to make s.C hit twice before canceling to get them to connect properly...

I say we "B.K. Enthusiasts" get together and make a combo video!!!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:42:04 AM by jinxhand »