Dream Cancel Forum

News:

Join us in the Dream Cancel Discord Server! CLICK HERE!

The Montreal Thread

Started by BZ Choy, December 15, 2011, 09:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BladeOfJustice

Great! I was planning on attending a meetup sunday anyways :) See you there hopefully.

hiltzy85

still didn't make it out on sunday, as some stuff came up (wedding planning-related).  I DO still intend to show up at some point, though.  Perhaps when my new SFxT fightpad arrives in the mail.
Former Semi-Serious MK9 player, Mediocre T6 player, maybe one day I'll be a Mediocre KOF XIII player, too

BladeOfJustice

LazieFreddy

Hey guys,  who's going to the montreal annual tournament? 

CanadianBacon

Hey guys... Me and a friend of mine have started playing KoF and are having a blast playing it. Unfortunatly we're having trouble finding other to play. From what I've seen there isn't really much of a KoF scene here in Montreal as there were only 4 people to enter KoF at MAT.

Basically I wanna know if there is anyone on here that is interested in bringing in some new life to KoF in Montreal... I mean this is an amazing game and it's a real shame that it doesn't get the players it deserves.

AirMaster

I'd love to play with other people. I really want to get better at this game lol.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using Tapatalk 2

Fishy~

Any Real MTL Scene, Yet? Weeklies? Bi-Weeklies? Anything Prominent?
"Fitting? How Could A 13-Year-Old Boy Be Fit For Sex With A 68-Year-Old Man?" ~ Chris Hansen'd

initx

Good morning all !

I hope you're fine.

I'm currently at Montreal and looking for friends to play some local matches at KOF13.
I can't really play online with that "delay" so I was wondering if some people were here around Montreal.
If you're first interesting in playing online, here is my Xbox live: initx
We should have quite a good connection.

Let me know if some people are around here.

Thank you !

AirMaster

I usually go to Foonzo on sundays to play Blazblue, KoF and whatever else.

If anyone's interested, we could try to do weeklies or something.

Fishy~

Quote from: airmaster on August 06, 2012, 07:45:25 PM
I usually go to Foonzo on sundays to play Blazblue, KoF and whatever else.

If anyone's interested, we could try to do weeklies or something.

Good Shit, Dude! I Just Picked Up KoF XIII & Currently Play 4 Chars, But I Was Never Good @ KoF & Really REALLY Wanna Start Practicing & I Juss Also Learned My FRKZ @ CSX & Am An Avid Skullgirls Player.

Would Really Just Love To Play Some Locals With Real People & Without All The Lag For Once In My Life.
"Fitting? How Could A 13-Year-Old Boy Be Fit For Sex With A 68-Year-Old Man?" ~ Chris Hansen'd

AirMaster

Awesome! I'll be at Foonzo on sunday to play some KoF. The BB ppl are also there on sundays, although they're all P4A now haha.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Fishy~

Quote from: airmaster on August 18, 2012, 10:11:02 AM
Awesome! I'll be at Foonzo on sunday to play some KoF. The BB ppl are also there on sundays, although they're all P4A now haha.

Yo, Good Shit For Real.. Gunna Bring My Friend (Who Doesn't Really Play Fighting Games).

I Have A TE For 360, Will I Be Needing That? >_>

AirMaster

Quote from: Fishy~ on August 19, 2012, 01:12:47 PM

Yo, Good Shit For Real.. Gunna Bring My Friend (Who Doesn't Really Play Fighting Games).

I have the game for PS3...lol

Fishy~

Quote from: airmaster on August 19, 2012, 07:44:21 PM
Quote from: Fishy~ on August 19, 2012, 01:12:47 PM

I have the game for PS3...lol

I knew it  does anybody bring spares? Haha. I've never been to foonzo, so I dunno what's up.

AirMaster

I usually bring my PS3 with my games. I know there's a spare stick there, but I never used it.