Author Topic: Introduction of a wandering FG player from Nebraska.  (Read 1202 times)

Gamegenie222

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Introduction of a wandering FG player from Nebraska.
« on: December 15, 2011, 11:39:10 PM »
What up folks. Just posting to introduce myself here. I am new to KOF XIII but not to this series. I used to play alot of KOF 2002, 2003, CVS2 and a small amount of KOF 98 when I was younger. I live in the Omaha area in Nebraska and used to play competitive smash bros for about 2 years and competitive MK9 a little bit till I quit recently.

Reason's why cause of my scene dying, players with little to no traveling interest of 2-5 hours most, little to no tournaments here, almost all of my scene not supporting the newer game while beating new players so bad that they quit and only 1 person left to support the scene. I hit a peak and it's very hard to get better here and the fact that Nebraska is one of the worst places to live for my previous games but for competitive gaming and the fact that life gets in the way most of the times :(. I was planning to quit anyway cause it wasn't very satisfying and was not worth it to me anymore so I wanted to move on.

Now I am a FG wanderer who aims to learn and be good at multiple FG's and very interested in KOF XIII cause of the technical barrier and no dumb stuff like X-Factor in Marvel 3 as well as maybe trying to start new scenes as well if possible once I find a job and get myself a system and the game of course. I hope I can get games with you guys in the future and go to big tournaments pretty soon.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 03:32:41 AM by Gamegenie222 »

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction of a wandering FG player from Nebraska.
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 02:46:52 AM »
Hello and welcome to Dream Cancel Gamegenie222 it's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

ForceFedTrauma

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction of a wandering FG player from Nebraska.
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 05:40:05 PM »
Lol crazy. I never thought I would see another player from Nebraska. I live in Lincoln.