Author Topic: Awesome game to play  (Read 7120 times)

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome game to play
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 05:08:31 AM »
I used to play SnR/Wartech. It's a great game, and DUO is even better. Unfortunately, I no longer have a working 360 to use. I do play AoSX on the PS3 sometimes (the PC-only sequel recently debuted at the most recent Comiket), but that unfortunately has no online component.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 07:51:12 AM »
ok i just beat Z.O.E. (yeah i know im late to the party) in like 4 hours didn't even feel like the game went anywhere felt like the game ended way to soon but i cant really complain since i only payed 2 bucks for it

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 06:31:30 AM »
so i just finished the first phoenix wright game and just started on the second one

this game series is sexy awesome

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 10:09:04 AM »

do yourself a favor go buy it yes i know you all love KoF but still GO BUY IT

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 05:00:19 PM »
I was ten seconds to buy it last saturday, but I decided to go for Assasins creed 2 since was cheaper and at the moment I think that I make the right decision

But I will buy Deus Ex one day

Waifu Material

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2011, 10:27:04 PM »
Has anyone tried Bloodrayne Betrayal? It's a very cool game though the menus make it look like a flash game hehe.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2011, 10:39:26 PM »
Has anyone tried Bloodrayne Betrayal? It's a very cool game though the menus make it look like a flash game hehe.
yup game is badass

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 05:28:42 AM »
anyone try out the ace combat assault horizon demo? i have to say im very impressed it's a very nice change of pace from the other AC games

BZ Choy

• New Challenger
  • Only the finest poverty shit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 08:28:18 AM »
ok i just beat Z.O.E. (yeah i know im late to the party) in like 4 hours didn't even feel like the game went anywhere felt like the game ended way to soon but i cant really complain since i only payed 2 bucks for it

Try ZOE 2nd Runner. Me too, I found ZOE1 to be okay-ish but 2nd Runner is completely something else. Faster and tighter gameplay, more shit happening on the screen, epic levels like the train and a complete story. It took me double the time to finish ZOE2 and unlike ZOE1, it didn't feel like it ended too soon.
KOFXIV: Mui Mui/Athena/Mai

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2011, 08:56:57 AM »

Try ZOE 2nd Runner. Me too, I found ZOE1 to be okay-ish but 2nd Runner is completely something else. Faster and tighter gameplay, more shit happening on the screen, epic levels like the train and a complete story. It took me double the time to finish ZOE2 and unlike ZOE1, it didn't feel like it ended too soon.
i beat the second one 1st i wasn't ever able to find a copy of the 1st one around the time it came out

Ironreaver

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2011, 02:09:26 AM »
Anybody here play Senko no Ronde???

Quick synopsis:

Mechas + Fighting Game Engine + Shmup + Pseudo-story = Fun Chaos!!!

I had the 1st one which was ported over, but it suffered from baby aggro and now I have to get another one. Part 2, Senko no Ronde DUO, is out, but is region-locked. Hopefully Atlus can port this badboy over though...

I had the first one on Xbox is that a newer version in the screenshot?  that game was fun as hell...i still have it