Author Topic: Chin Gentsai Videos  (Read 11304 times)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Chin Gentsai Videos
« on: December 25, 2011, 01:35:18 AM »
Although in his native language, these videos highlight how to play Chin and even if you don't know Chinese you can figure it out:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzM1NTIyMDg0.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzI4NTExMjQw.html

PaTrickC

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Chin Gentsai Videos
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 04:39:15 AM »
 ;a ;d ;d ;bk ;db ;dn ;df ;fd ;uf ;up ;ub

ADD MORE :D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 04:41:39 AM by PaTrickC »
Play life don't let it play you!

PaTrickC

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 06:21:58 PM »
where can i find more of these 2  ;c hin players?

KOF XIII Casuals CC2 pre-tourney

and

KoF XIII CC2 Finals.mp4

Makhbeth and Mazinkaiser
Play life don't let it play you!

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 11:30:01 AM »
Been studying this video for awhile now and there's still one combo starter I can't seem to get (seen here):

d.B, Quickie Punches, Far C, Far C....

I can get the first Far C but the second one always seems to be too far to connect.  I think my timing should be correct as I can get: df D, QP, s.C, far C - just fine.  Anyone?  *echos*

street11

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 09:08:40 PM »
Nice to meet you people. Joined the forum today in hopes of making my Chin (and other characters too) better by picking up some tips from a dedicated forum.

I tried the combo too after looking at the video, and I had trouble landing it against some characters (especially Claw Iori). After messing around with it a bit more, I realized that you have to walk forward a little.

d.B, QP, walk forward far C, d,d+B or D, C seems to work on all characters.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2012, 05:20:53 AM »
Nice to meet you people. Joined the forum today in hopes of making my Chin (and other characters too) better by picking up some tips from a dedicated forum.

Oops, where's my manners? Welcome to the DC forums, when you get a chance introduce yourself properly.

--

I tried the combo too after looking at the video, and I had trouble landing it against some characters (especially Claw Iori). After messing around with it a bit more, I realized that you have to walk forward a little.

d.B, QP, walk forward far C, d,d+B or D, C seems to work on all characters.

Wow!  Thanks, I'm going to try that.  I didn't realize you have THAT much time to walk forward...I'll update the post when I get it.

UPDATE: Finally got around testing it out and it took a lot longer than I expected to get it down.  My hardest part was to get the far C to connect after walking forward;  I just couldn't get it to count as a combo (but can do it perfectly fine if I don't walk forward).  Eventually, adjusting my timing of when I was walking (later than I thought) I got it to work.  I did: s.B (which I prefer over d.B but it doesn't move him forward), QP, walk far C, d x2+K~C, df B, s.C - 277.  IIRC, two far Cs was 285 which isn't too shabby for a combo starter.

street11

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2012, 07:12:20 AM »
Thanks! Will certainly do that when I have enough time to write down all I want to.

Also thank you for confirming that Kane. The video also had Chin walking forward, but only so slight that I was able to notice it only after I got it done. Good to know doing far C twice works as well if you walk forward; I wasn't able to do that tbh.

What was weirder was that I seemed to have problem doing the combo against certain characters (I thought the ground combos were universal for all characters?). Must have been me.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 07:15:12 AM by street11 »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2012, 11:28:45 PM »
Thanks! Will certainly do that when I have enough time to write down all I want to.

Also thank you for confirming that Kane. The video also had Chin walking forward, but only so slight that I was able to notice it only after I got it done. Good to know doing far C twice works as well if you walk forward; I wasn't able to do that tbh.

What was weirder was that I seemed to have problem doing the combo against certain characters (I thought the ground combos were universal for all characters?). Must have been me.

So finally got it to work once lol, the timing is pretty tough and honestly I don't know if it's worth going for it if you're going to drop it all the time (although an extra 85 is really hard to pass up).  s.B, QP, far C, far C got me 221.  I panicked that I got both hits in and I forgot to do the df B lol.

street11

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 12:30:29 AM »
I just got it to work as well. It seems like if I want to connect far C twice I'll have to walk forward before the second C as well. So it comes to:
d.B, QP, dx2+BD, walk forward C, dx2+BD, walk forward C

It didnt seem too difficult after I got the muscle memory by trying it for 20 minutes straight. I can even go as far to cancel the second C to QCB~HCF+D (I just wanted to make it even more difficult lol)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 12:53:38 AM »
I just got it to work as well. It seems like if I want to connect far C twice I'll have to walk forward before the second C as well. So it comes to:
d.B, QP, dx2+BD, walk forward C, dx2+BD, walk forward C

It didnt seem too difficult after I got the muscle memory by trying it for 20 minutes straight. I can even go as far to cancel the second C to QCB~HCF+D (I just wanted to make it even more difficult lol)

Damnit, you're going to make me turn the game back on again!  I got work to do ;)  Hehe good stuff.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 11:20:21 AM »
Oogosho's is back with some Chin action: oogosho vs ... Kof xiii climax

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2012, 11:33:36 AM »
Awesome, some solid Chin action to look forward to from Japan now.

Here's another from the same channel:

oogosho vs Haregoro Kof xiii climax

Sir Octopus (Saiki)

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
  • Think outside the box
    • View Profile
    • My combo videos
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2012, 10:11:41 AM »
Just gonna leave this Chin tech over here.

That'll be the transcript if you would like to wiki it:

j.D, far.C, far.C, far.D [HD] cl.C, far.C, far.D, qcb.A, hcf.D, qcb.A, hcf.D, qcb.A, hcf.B, [link]  qcb.A, hcf.D, qcb.A, hcf.D, Neomax, hcf.B, df.b, df.b+b, cl.C

After the first far. C and doing stance cancel you will need to input forward C because Chin needs to walk just a bit before you land the second C. Same after HD activation.

Second hcf.D as well as the following hcf.B have need to be delayed as much as possible before DC into them.

Chin 2 stock, non drunk kill combo
« Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 10:55:46 AM by Saiki_TJ_MX »

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »
Here's another video utilizing the similar concept: KOFXIII CHIN HD combo_3
« Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 09:17:57 PM by Kane317 »