Author Topic: Hey guys  (Read 1285 times)

Khaoz77

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hey guys
« on: December 27, 2011, 02:14:14 AM »
Hey, I just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and share a little bit of my background.

I have been playing KOF since I was 12 years old, and I love everything about it. I recently decided to get a little serious about the game after a huge hiatus of about 4 years (stopped when I was 14 years old) because I just lost my passion for it. When I decided to pick up KOF again, I realized that I lost the feel all over again and I am trying to learn everything I forgot :P.

I mainly play 2002 on GGPO, Running a team of Ryo, Vanessa and Terry. I recently picked up Clark and Kula though, and I hope to continue playing this game because I love it so much. The whole KOF series is a big nostalgic influence and nothing has changed after all these years.

Well, enough of my sob stories. If you want to get a few games going, I play 2002 and 98 on GGPO (Name is Khaoz77) I could really use the extra practice.

I also play other games like UMvC3, Tekken, and ST. Hope my stay here is a great one :D

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 02:27:00 AM »
Hey Khaoz77, welcome to Dream Cancel :)

Great to hear you came back to KOF.

Should be some peeps keen on ggpo and 2k2 in the online matchmaking area - something about a 2k2 tourney posted by nax, or feel free to start your own and drum up some interest too if you're looking get some matches.

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?board=64.0

(couldn't tell above, so thought I would ask) Have you picked up/tried XIII? You will be blown away ;)

Khaoz77

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 02:43:49 AM »
Hey Khaoz77, welcome to Dream Cancel :)

Great to hear you came back to KOF.

Should be some peeps keen on ggpo and 2k2 in the online matchmaking area - something about a 2k2 tourney posted by nax, or feel free to start your own and drum up some interest too if you're looking get some matches.

http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?board=64.0

(couldn't tell above, so thought I would ask) Have you picked up/tried XIII? You will be blown away ;)

Yeah, I don't own KOF XIII but I have played it and it is so amazing. I might pick up my own copy if the money is there.

BioBooster

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: BioBoosterUnit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 03:31:25 AM »
Nice. Just be prepared for it to be merciless on how much sleep you'll get ;)