Author Topic: New from NorCal  (Read 1227 times)

Kibster88

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
New from NorCal
« on: January 03, 2012, 02:50:52 PM »
Hey guys, just wanted to say hi. I live in Chico and I'm just getting into the KoF series with XIII. I played mvc and sf4 with friends, but I'm loving KoF way more than either of those games. The bad part is that none of my friends are feeling it the same way I am, so none of them are getting it :/. If anyone on the west coast wants to get some online matches going though, I would love some people to level up with. My xbl tag is the same as my sn here so feel free to add me. I'd also be down to meetup for some offline matches, but I work full time so anything too far is kind of hard for me to make.
So far I'm liking Benimaru and Mature a lot, but I'm still searching for a third. So many cool characters, I just can't make up my mind!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:53:05 PM by Kibster88 »

selfReg

• Scion of Flame
  • Plateau of Invincibility
    • View Profile
    • Squirrel UK
Re: New from NorCal
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 08:33:56 AM »
damn, Chico seems hella far from the scene. I know there are a couple players in Sacramento, but even that's a stretch from where you are. Regardless, welcome to DC and hope to see you at a NorCal tourney in the near future. Maybe the one on the 21st in Concord? Check the NorCal thread for the post.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: New from NorCal
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 09:18:54 PM »
Welcome to DC, Kibster! Make a pitstop by the Offline matchmaking forum and say hello to everyone in NorCal! Hope you enjoy your stay!