Author Topic: VN General Thread: MANLY PICNIC Edition  (Read 25707 times)

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
Re: VN General Thread: MANLY PICNIC Edition
« Reply #120 on: January 30, 2012, 03:31:43 AM »
Yeah well, sometime, in the present, you downloaded or will download Katawa Shoujo, and you will feel feelings that make you look at your man card and wonder why you have it?
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 30, 2012, 03:33:16 AM »
i need to find another VN to play after im finished with KS any recommendations?

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 30, 2012, 03:33:28 AM »
Yeah well, sometime, in the present, you downloaded or will download Katawa Shoujo, and you will feel feelings that make you look at your man card and wonder why you have it?

If I ever get it to run...

Saitsuofleaves

• Legendary Wolf
  • Even in the Darkness, Light Shines Through
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 30, 2012, 03:37:40 AM »

If I ever get it to run...

KS is not hard at all to run, I suck with them and I got it to work easily.  It's literally, download and play.
On 5/26, something that defined a generation shall make its rightful return.  #Toonamisbackbitches.  Prepare yourselves.  Bang.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 30, 2012, 03:42:19 AM »
Hmm. I guess I'd better get help from someone with know-how on computers. I don't really want to delete it just because I can't run it. Also, I got it from Megupload (R.I.P.), so I don't think I'll be able to find it so easily.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 02, 2012, 01:19:57 AM »
i need to find another VN to play after im finished with KS any recommendations?

You should finish SnU.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 02, 2012, 01:43:02 AM »

You should finish SnU.
yeah i should but i would like to at least have something to fall back on for later after i finish both of those

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 02, 2012, 02:55:44 AM »
yeah i should but i would like to at least have something to fall back on for later after i finish both of those

If you don't care about art, try Umineko no Naku Koro ni. It's mystery/supernatural horror, but it's got interesting plotlines and characters. There's even a fighting game based on it. The series itself is rather long since there are 4 major story arcs spanning 8 VN's.