Author Topic: My intro thread.  (Read 1269 times)

HectorGarfria

• New Challenger
  • JAWSOME
    • View Profile
My intro thread.
« on: February 09, 2012, 11:19:50 PM »
Searched around and it looks like no one has made a thread to introduce me yet so here goes...

I am Hector Garfria. 'Fria' in spanish means cold. People think I am cold. You see what I did? Yo but seriously yeah my name is Hector irl. I am Mexican-American but had never heard of King of Fighters until I got an internet back in 2006. My handle on other sites is de BLOO(SRK and Dtoid mostly, the7k should know all about my antics on dtoid for sure).

Some of my favorite games are Street Fighter Alpha 2, Resident Evil 3, and Metal Gear Solid 3.  Sequels son.

I like playing indoor soccer, pickup games of Basketball, cooking, and being stoic. I can't do all four at the same time yet. I use comas when I don't know what to do with long sentences, though I am told semicolons should be the punctuation of choice when in that situation.

KOF13 is pretty damn good.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 11:28:38 PM by HectorGarfria »
"Everyone on SRK wants to look tough and 100% right, so people put everything on blast, all the time." - s-kill

360 GamerTag: Hector Garfria

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
Re: My intro thread.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 11:38:16 PM »
Welcome to Dream Cancel, deBloo!

And KOFXIII is the REAL game of the forever.

HectorGarfria

• New Challenger
  • JAWSOME
    • View Profile
Re: My intro thread.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:51:08 PM »
Welcome to Dream Cancel, deBloo!

And KOFXIII is the REAL game of the forever.

I'm loving this site man, it has come so far since when you first showed it to me almost 2 years ago.
"Everyone on SRK wants to look tough and 100% right, so people put everything on blast, all the time." - s-kill

360 GamerTag: Hector Garfria