Author Topic: KOF XIII 7th General Thread: Evo 2012 countdown edition  (Read 386549 times)

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 7th General Thread: Evo 2012 countdown edition
« Reply #765 on: May 08, 2012, 10:04:15 AM »

Wow so much hate for VGchartz :P. I heard that their numbers were a bit off, I didnt know that they were total bs.

21 characters is beyond dreaming m8 :D if they manage to make so many characters in 2 years at best then they will need to charge full price.

I know that I am dreaming but sometimes dreams come true. If they add all this I am willing to buy it full price.

Hey guys, I'm a noob and I posted here looking for the videos of Shadowloo Showdown but I found it in the video thread. Thanks.

Welcome to Dream Cancel.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: May 08, 2012, 11:22:19 AM »
Is there a good reason why that "kumate" isn't called "kumite" as in martial arts sparring or the tournament in bloodsport? Is it because it's hosted by akuma hokoru?

LazieFreddy

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: May 08, 2012, 01:42:30 PM »
Is there a good reason why that "kumate" isn't called "kumite" as in martial arts sparring or the tournament in bloodsport? Is it because it's hosted by akuma hokoru?

Yes, that' exactly the reason according to him.

Ky0

• Scion of Flame
  • MIJU KUMONO MEGA [Location]: Portugal
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: May 08, 2012, 02:06:21 PM »

Yes, that' exactly the reason according to him.
hehee, nice reasoning! xD

KoF 4 EVA

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: May 08, 2012, 02:43:35 PM »

Oops other places had an A so it made me forget

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: May 08, 2012, 03:24:08 PM »
Well, not complicated reasoning obviously. I've been wondering since i had no clue that he was involved prior to it being mentioned in this thread. I only recognize his name because he seems to kind of work with spooky.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: May 08, 2012, 03:26:41 PM »
Guys I am very curious to find out how many copies XIII sold until today. Is there a way to find out?

no need to worry about how many copies they sold
the company has revived already and working on new projects
they are also Hiring new employees in their website

That's really good to know.

I got i2012 on my ipad last night and all I have to say is that playmore has learnt from past mistakes (xii) and the products they deliver now are amazingly good. I havent tried online yet cause it needed registration and things and I was too sleepy. Gonna post impressions as soon as i try online mode.

KLSADAKO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: May 08, 2012, 07:12:24 PM »
After watching a lot of tournament footage which happened over the past few days from around the world.
It really wouldn't surprise me if BALA, Reynalds, and Mr KOF take top 3 at EVO..

Battle_Joe

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: May 08, 2012, 07:19:52 PM »
After watching a lot of tournament footage which happened over the past few days from around the world.
It really wouldn't surprise me if BALA, Reynalds, and Mr KOF take top 3 at EVO..

Is Xiaohai gonna be there?
Add me on XBL: Batt1e Joe

KLSADAKO

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: May 08, 2012, 07:38:18 PM »

Is Xiaohai gonna be there?

he should be, but this is kof xiii not 98  :)

If Xiaohai played BALA in the grand final at SS he would have got smoked 3-0 maybe throw in a OCV there as well..

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: May 08, 2012, 07:40:05 PM »
I usually don't like saying this, but it's nigh time that SNKP started listening to its fans. Usually it's a bad idea, but they really need to know where they're going wrong and they can't play the "business as usual" game because that ruined them time and time again. They also can't bank on KOF forever, they REALLY need to diversify.

Tyrant292

• Scion of Flame
  • I have no regrets
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: May 08, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »
I usually don't like saying this, but it's nigh time that SNKP started listening to its fans. Usually it's a bad idea, but they really need to know where they're going wrong and they can't play the "business as usual" game because that ruined them time and time again. They also can't bank on KOF forever, they REALLY need to diversify.

I agree with you but I dont think diversity will serve them at this time. They have a great system, they should build on it for now. They should expand their foundation of fans first before moving on.

Xiaohai played really well. I think he has a chance in EVO. I am curious to see the Europeans (if any will attend) performance in EVO. At first look BALA looks the winner but don't count out the others from now.

Diavle

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: May 08, 2012, 09:11:22 PM »
Yep, before EVO2011 barely anyone had heard of Fuudo and yet...

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: May 08, 2012, 09:39:53 PM »
Yep, before EVO2011 barely anyone had heard of Fuudo and yet...
LOL

You just didn't follow the japanese matchs.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Proto Cloud

• Legendary Wolf
  • PRAISE THE SUN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: May 08, 2012, 09:56:11 PM »
On second thought. SNK is terrible at making anything that isn't fighters or shoot 'em ups...

blurrrruhguhughughh