Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1246 times)

Mankat

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: April 09, 2012, 12:07:19 PM »
Hello everybody. So I have been a fan of the KoF series for a while now but never really got into the competitive scene until really recently. I have dabbled in the other main fighters like Marvel 3 and Street Fighter (Marvel 3 being the game that I am better at) but I would like to get more into this game than the other two just because of the match style and the flashy combos. I play on the 360 (GT is Salty Mankat) but be warned that I have a wireless connection (I can't get a ethernet chord through the floor...sorry) and I just got my stick recently so my inputs are going to be crap (Not that they were any better on the pad).
King of Fighters 13 team: Yuri/Joe/Daimon

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 04:04:46 PM »
Welcome to the DreamCancel community Mankat. Don't worry about how you're getting into it now, getting into it is the first important step. You'll be able to do more with your stick, but like with any game, just put in the practice and you'll be doing fine. Hopefully this site can help a lot for making you competitive.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 08:31:03 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums Mankat, it's a pleasure to meet you. Don't worry about making leaps and bounds at once just try to keep a clear focus on the next step and you'll be fine.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".