Author Topic: Pupusas  (Read 1576 times)

SBH

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Pupusas
« on: April 20, 2012, 02:44:00 PM »
Hello Dream Cancel world. I've heard many a great things about KOF XIII, so I decided to invest my money in it. I'm here to learn as much as I can to be an avg casual KOF player. I've been playing fighting games for ages, as far back as the original SF2:WW (yes, I'm old). My friend and I used to spend hours playing one of the Fatal Fury games on the Sega Genesis that allowed us to fight each other or at least I think it was a Fatal Fury game. I loved using Joe and my friend always went Andy or Terry. I'm a Capcom guy, although I never learned to properly play 3s, so my execution isn't on that level. I'll be reading as much of the noob stuff as I can to try and at least get down some of the stuff you guys consider to be simple.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Pupusas
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:23:58 AM »
Welcome to the KOF community SBH. There's a lot to learn for this game, and I think you'll have lots of fun learning and building your skills (truthfully it can even be fun when you're losing sometimes).

People call KOF XIII one of the most hardcore games since 3S, so I'd say be ready to put in a lot of practice to get the most out of the experience. Enjoy your time here.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Pupusas
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 11:56:08 PM »
Hello and welcome to the forums SBH, it's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".