Author Topic: Finally Decided to Join  (Read 1303 times)

Ce2Cris

• New Challenger
  • PSN: J-_n_-C
    • View Profile
Finally Decided to Join
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:22:14 AM »
What's Up Everyone, My Name Is Cristian but everyone calls me Cris.

I have been looking at this website for some good months now but i finally decided to register because i genuinely like the content and because i also want to see the SNK/KOF community grow in the US

About Me: Im only 19 but I have been playing SNK/Capcom Fighting games for as long as i can remember. (Uncle used to play them all the time and he was pretty much like an older brother to me)

I became interested in SNK games more than Capcom games when i was a kid mainly due to the way cooler characters, and flashier moves, and because i always wanted to beat my uncle.

Top 3 fav SNK games: KOF99, KOFXIII/KOFXI (cant decide), Garou

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Decided to Join
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 11:53:25 AM »
Officially welcome to the site Cris, glad to have you with us. A lot of people here can emphasize with the "I became interested in SNK games more than Capcom games when i was a kid mainly due to the way cooler characters, and flashier moves" description, but I consider you lucky in having family who plays too. Any fan of KOF'99 is alright by me.

Hope you continue to have fun and learn here.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Finally Decided to Join
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »
Hello and welcome to the forums Ce2Cris, it's a pleasure to meet you.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".