Author Topic: Eh Yo~  (Read 1470 times)

Fishy~

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Eh Yo~
« on: July 26, 2012, 04:36:08 AM »
KoF's Always Been A Bitch To Handle For Me, But XIII Is Making Me HUNGRY AF.

Dat DUO LON. AAAAYYYEEE, Insanely HYPE.

After Seeing A Duo Take Evo 2012 *Fans Self* I Ordered This Game, Will Be Around Trying To Pro Up & PLEASE, LET'S GET A SCENE GOING IN MONTREAL, BECAUSE I'VE NEVER BEEN TO LOCALS BEFORE & WANT TO START T_
"Fitting? How Could A 13-Year-Old Boy Be Fit For Sex With A 68-Year-Old Man?" ~ Chris Hansen'd

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Eh Yo~
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 07:05:52 AM »
Welcome to DreamCancel Fishy. I doubt anyone would think a Duo Lon would take EVO, let alone one NOT controlled by BALA. Hopefully when the game arrives, you can have lots of fun and learn about the game from DC.

Looks like there is something for Montreal in the offline section - http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1797.0

Seems like Canada is still reeling from the EVO hype just like the US is. The more the merrier.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Fishy~

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Eh Yo~
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 05:10:26 AM »
Welcome to DreamCancel Fishy. I doubt anyone would think a Duo Lon would take EVO, let alone one NOT controlled by BALA. Hopefully when the game arrives, you can have lots of fun and learn about the game from DC.

Looks like there is something for Montreal in the offline section - http://dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=1797.0

Seems like Canada is still reeling from the EVO hype just like the US is. The more the merrier.

Duo Lon DID Take EVO 2012... Mad KOF Almost OCV'd With Duo Multiple Occasions & Won Evo With Him On His Team The Whole Way Through.

Duo Lon Owns.
"Fitting? How Could A 13-Year-Old Boy Be Fit For Sex With A 68-Year-Old Man?" ~ Chris Hansen'd