Author Topic: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012  (Read 186673 times)

davidkong07

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 8th General Thread: KOF EVOlving 2012
« Reply #90 on: August 04, 2012, 01:09:41 AM »
TRB currently has a logistical problem involving having way too many good matches to fit into a 5 hour stream window. Unfortunately, scheduling conflicts made it so that kof finals were pushed back hella late. We'll try our best to discuss this issue with level up and see if we can arrange a more consistent stream schedule so that the viewers are not disappointed in the future.
In it to win it!

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 04, 2012, 04:31:28 AM »
Anyone hear the news that King of Fighters 13 is going to be put up on the PSN store on August 7th?  I'm going to get that just to have a copy on the hard drive rather then reaching for that disc.

Where'd you hear this?

It was on PSN Blogcast for what's coming out on August 7th

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 04, 2012, 07:01:06 AM »
Anyone hear the news that King of Fighters 13 is going to be put up on the PSN store on August 7th?  I'm going to get that just to have a copy on the hard drive rather then reaching for that disc.

Where'd you hear this?

http://trendygamers.com/2012/08/02/content-coming-playstation-network-august-7th-2012/

Interesting. Want more details.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 04, 2012, 08:55:06 AM »
Question!
Does anyone have capcom's arcade fightstick?

There is a button with 3 options at the top (LS, DP, RS). What are the differences between the three? Which one shall I use for XIII?

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 04, 2012, 09:57:47 AM »

Where'd you hear this?

http://trendygamers.com/2012/08/02/content-coming-playstation-network-august-7th-2012/

Interesting. Want more details.

well what details could you exactly be looking for? if anything were to be changed im sure we would have heard something by now

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 04, 2012, 10:47:55 AM »
Btw what is the point of a digital download at this point?

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 04, 2012, 11:41:23 AM »

So I don't have to put the damn disc in.  I'm in for it.  I"ll have the disc to take to friends and the digital download for myself.  Keep an animu rpg in the drive while still having KOF 13 on the hard drive.  Sounds sweet to me.

The Fluke

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2012, 12:42:23 PM »
Question!

There is a button with 3 options at the top (LS, DP, RS). What are the differences between the three? Which one shall I use for XIII?

The stick should be set to "dp" (middle option) the other alternatives mess with the inputs. One i believe actually deactivates the stick (not the buttons), the other just delays everything.

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2012, 12:45:35 PM »
Question!

LS = Left Analog Stick
DP = Directional Pad
RS = Right Analog Stick

It's similar to the controller. I recommend using the DP setting. RS I don't think you can move and LS feels kind of weird moving.

baccano1932

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2012, 07:33:02 PM »

People who don't already have a copy can get one easily, especially since a lot of retailers probably don't have copies left and the ones that do are probably like EB/Gamestop and only have used copies.
"simply learning does not make one learned there are those who have knowledge and those who have understanding".

-Azula-

• New Challenger
  • The Divine Right to Rule
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2012, 09:23:25 PM »
I have to say I wish TRB didn't even have Marvel and could just have games like Persona and KoF and move Marvel to WNF. SoCal Marvel weeklies are ass. Good players don't show up, shitty play, ect. I don't know why it's gets as much screen time when you have the worlds finest coming out for KOF every week. Seriously fuck TRB's Marvel. I can't even stomach watching TRB live anymore cus of that whack shit.

CotV

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
    • www.chroniclesofthevoid.com
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2012, 09:42:11 PM »
I'm with you to move Marvel to wed and get rid of sxt but saying that the dude who took 2nd at evo is ass...

-Azula-

• New Challenger
  • The Divine Right to Rule
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 05, 2012, 01:16:41 AM »
I'm with you to move Marvel to wed and get rid of sxt but saying that the dude who took 2nd at evo is ass...

Not saying Infrit is ass at all. He's damn good. I just think that KOF should be the main game for TRB considering the world class competition that's there every week. Marvel on the other hand... SoCal have some of the best Marvel players in the world, but they're hardly ever at TRB. It's just mad frusterating to miss out on good KOF just to watch Socals 2nd tier Marvel players goofing around with no one really taking it seriously.

Eripio69

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 05, 2012, 02:42:41 AM »
Question!

LS = Left Analog Stick
DP = Directional Pad
RS = Right Analog Stick

It's similar to the controller. I recommend using the DP setting. RS I don't think you can move and LS feels kind of weird moving.

Omg and I was wondering why I couldnt hop properly:S Had it always on LS and I didnt bother checking the differences.. Thanks a lot!

SPLIPH

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 05, 2012, 05:09:05 AM »
Question!

The stick should be set to "dp" (middle option) the other alternatives mess with the inputs. One i believe actually deactivates the stick (not the buttons), the other just delays everything.
can anyone comfirm if it does still mess with the inputs on PC? i use mine on PC sometimes and the only way for it to work on it is to set it to LS. i cant really tell since its usually not on fighting games, but the thought if it doing so bothers me regardless. =x