Author Topic: NE player here to learn.  (Read 1524 times)

RebelzPlague

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
NE player here to learn.
« on: September 12, 2012, 03:49:45 AM »
Hello hello, all those who usually greet others. I am RebelzPlague, and I am here to learn more about KoF (mainly XIII since that's the only one I have)

My story goes a little like this: I've been playing fighting games for a long while, but only really started taking them seriously since around late '07/early '08. I got KoF XIII when it came out for consoles around last year, and I didn't play it much because of circumstances (poor online + none of my local friends played it + no one really plays FG's much here). But now, I felt like giving I a try, and found myself really enjoying it (in practice mode anyway :D), so I figured I'd try to learn as much as I can, as well as help strengthen my...poor-ish fundamentals.

TL;DR : New to KoF, not so new to FG's. Looking to learn all I can, fundamentals or otherwise.

Thanks for reading.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: NE player here to learn.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 05:48:57 AM »
Welcome to DreamCancel RebelzPlague. We'd certainly love to help you get the fundamentals down and level-up, and maybe find some decent human competition, on or offline. If you haven't checked out the KOF XIII wiki

http://dreamcancel.com/wiki/index.php?title=The_King_of_Fighters_XIII

it's a great place to start for getting system basics and characters down.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

DjWizdom

• New Challenger
  • Big ups to all the Junglists.
    • View Profile
    • Sound Cloud
Re: NE player here to learn.
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 12:09:51 PM »
Welcome.

Also, if you haven't yet, I encourage you to make a Chatango account so you can log into our chat with a username (You don't have to, but it's nice to see who we are all talking to). Usually there are people on to answer any questions you may have, offer advice, or to play with. Other than that, there is loads of information here to better your game, whether it be for KoF or another game. Enjoy.

~Wiz
http://soundcloud.com/dj-wizdom
Jungle/Drum n Bass.....more than just music. It's a lifestyle.