Author Topic: Hello from Tucson, AZ!  (Read 1433 times)

SirArgus23

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Hello from Tucson, AZ!
« on: December 23, 2012, 05:57:50 AM »
Whats up guys? New to the forums, I just wanted to share a brief history about myself. Been playing fighting games for a long time now, everything from Street Fighter to KOF and everything in between, I've always been a fan of SNK. I'm OK at these games, I know how to do the moves haha, but I've always wanted to play at a competitive level, hence the reason I'm here and I want to support the scene and KOF XIII (which I'm currently maining at the moment). I also play SSF4 as well, but not as much anymore. Anyone looking to play some friendly matches feel free to add my gamertag: SirArgus23 on XBL. Wish I had the PS3 version as well, but oh well, you take what you can get. Anywho, that concludes the welcome, gonna start from the ground up and practice, practice, practice. Peace!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 06:01:59 AM by SirArgus23 »

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 06:51:39 AM »
Welcome, I think there is scene in AZ but I don't know if your city is close to it

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 08:13:15 AM »
Welcome SirArgus to the site and to the KOF scene. I hope you can find/establish a good one over there in AZ, and use here and other places to build it successfully.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995