Author Topic: K' (Arcade Version)  (Read 47137 times)

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: K'
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 07:57:15 AM »
Oops, I meant the last dp

Well the 2nd and 4th dp are followed exactly into the same cancel: dp+C [1hit], [HDC] qcf+A so it either works for both or it doesn't.  I always remembered that specific cancel had to be specifically just that dp C into qcf A but I'm not the K' user either.

therapist

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2011, 03:13:29 PM »
I am having trouble with this combo j.D -> d.B -> qcf+A -> f+D -> qcb+D -> qcb+D (miss) -> dp+C

When the qcb+D (miss) is that when he slides across the floor after the up kick and then you go into dp+C? If so I can get the dp+ to connect.. do they have to be a specific height?

Sharnt

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2011, 04:06:46 PM »
do they have to be a specific height?
Yeah, if i'm remembering accurately you must do this as low as possible.
Follow me on Twitter for a lot of stuff on KoF XIII :
https://twitter.com/SharntGroMuzo

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 01:32:57 AM »
The higher the qcb+D hits them the more time you have to hit the dp+C. If you're having trouble try using dp+A for a while. It's a really simple combo once you figure out the timing of when you can do the qcb+D's.

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2011, 03:00:35 AM »
i got a K q.

when you have a super bar stock, would juggling from his dp into fb caus the dp the supercancel into his dm instead of the fb? is this the reason why i hardy see that beastly combo of his, cause this way you do more damage than going into his teleport or  ;dn ;db ;bk ;d x2 move. would it be hard not to do this?

for instance with ryu in sf4, i can do crouching mk into dp just fine. when his super is full, i get the super instead. ofoucrse the game does have those shitty input shortcuts to prevent them from happening (worst shortcut ever, but it does have purpose). is there a way to do handle this?

edit: never mind, just read the last page.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:03:11 AM by MUSOLINI »
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2011, 12:17:07 AM »
You are going to start seeing the dp+p,[DC]qcf+P combo a lot more now that people are starting to master the shortcut for this.

the shortcut is hcb,f+P, [first hit DC]qcf+P, let me know how that works for you.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2011, 02:43:58 AM »
You are going to start seeing the dp+p,[DC]qcf+P combo a lot more now that people are starting to master the shortcut for this.

the shortcut is hcb,f+P, [first hit DC]qcf+P, let me know how that works for you.

The hcb, f+P = His dp+P? Then you just cancel it to his normal qcf+P > f+HK?

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2011, 02:52:56 AM »

The hcb, f+P = His dp+P? Then you just cancel it to his normal qcf+P > f+HK?

All dp motions in XIII can be long/shortcutted by doing hcb~f+P as mentioned in the Gameplay/Technical thread

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2011, 05:03:43 AM »
Yes sir that way your inputs won't overlap and and cancel into super. Happy to be of service.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2011, 08:54:36 PM »
Oh ok, that is good to know. Thanks for the tip guys!

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2011, 06:28:18 AM »
wow this makes k even more crazy than he was. all this extra damage followed by extra gain in meter, dude too fucking beastly.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

StickyStaines

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2011, 05:40:10 PM »
I do the motion by doing  ;fd ;df ;dn ;fd ;a  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c

Doing a half circle takes too much time for me and is rather inconsistant, but this way i can do it almost everytime. Maybe different because i use a pad though.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 06:28:38 PM by THE ANSWER »

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 06:28:50 PM »
I do the motion by doing  ;fd ;df ;dn ;fd ;a  ;dn ;df ;fd ;c

Doing a half circle takes too much time for me and is rather inconsistant, but this way i can do it almost everytime. Maybe different because i use a pad though.

I've tried using that method but it always cancels into super, I use stick maybe it's different on pad.

Also welcome to DC, you should introduce yourself on the meet and greet section.
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof

Demoninja

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2011, 09:12:16 AM »
so I've been wondering this for a little while but haven't had time to test. Since K' can DC his dp+A into qcf+C into D follow up, can he do this as a 1 drive no meter bnb? st.C(2), qcf+A, f+D, qcb+D, qcb+D, dp+A, (DC), qcf+C, f+D, qcb+D, qcb+D, dp+C?

Reiki.Kito

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2011, 06:52:18 PM »
You probably could do that. The only problem is you'd have to do hcb+f A to do the dp+A motion or you're going to end up doing a super.