Author Topic: The King of Fighters XIII Home Port Wishlist  (Read 87971 times)

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII Home Port Wishlist
« Reply #180 on: May 03, 2011, 07:30:45 PM »

The thing I keep thinking is: SNK has to include a random character that no one is expecting. It's become a tradition.

I hope it will be Karman Cole or Jubei Yamada, lol.

Or USA Sports Team  :) Heavy D! is awesome.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 07:33:52 PM by Custle »
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: May 03, 2011, 08:01:25 PM »

The thing I keep thinking is: SNK has to include a random character that no one is expecting. It's become a tradition.

I hope it will be Karman Cole or Jubei Yamada, lol.

Or USA Sports Team  :) Heavy D! is awesome.

It shall be all of the above! Now that'll be really random!

GoldenGlove

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 03, 2011, 08:41:54 PM »
I would buy 5 copies if they included May Lee.

That said, I don't care about extras or re-balancing or even netcode. I just want to play the damn thing.

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2011, 02:40:19 AM »
I would buy 5 copies if they included May Lee.

That said, I don't care about extras or re-balancing or even netcode. I just want to play the damn thing.

lol what would you do with that many copies? give them away?

(If so, I'm there)

Giby

• Strongest Tiger
  • Man Chest
    • View Profile
    • snk-capcom dot com
« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2011, 02:41:19 AM »
Build a fort for a KOF figure!

Custle

• Scion of Flame
  • I have thing for colour purple
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 05, 2011, 09:54:47 AM »
I wish that SNKP would release this on PC. It would be nice to have PC version, so I don't need to buy console.
"Look, game over. Beat it, or I'll boot you into space!"

Want to stalk me on Twitter?

Mr.KOF

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 05, 2011, 10:40:11 AM »
Yamazaki would fit perfectly into kof 13!

eLive.pro|Mr.KOF

MUSOLINI

• Legendary Wolf
  • PSN id: Musolini187 Netherlands
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 06, 2011, 12:35:14 AM »
yamazaki would be perfect, same for oswald. if i had to pick 1, yamazaki.
In the end, there can only be XIII.

Still mo sweet Chariots, keep on swingin'!

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 08, 2011, 10:01:06 AM »
*crosses fingers for Color Edit Mode with 10 slots*

SAB-CA

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
    • Studio Artic Bananna!
« Reply #189 on: May 09, 2011, 07:09:06 PM »
Color edit + effect edit would be great in this game ^_^ I'd feel a BIT bad for SNKP (as they could make a killing off all the colors they could make, if they keep all their detailed palettes and such to themselves), but I guess they could make up for it, with things like Camo, Ponytails, and Mask additions/removals, as seen in the 2nd palette options already in the game.

And I have to ask... is there anyone out there who'd prefer to see the characters already in the game improved/modified, more than seeing new characters? It'd be great to see some mods here and there, like Hwa getting more unique normals, Terry getting either power dunk/charge/quick burn/fire kick, or Mai getting Kagerou / flip kick /a 2nd DM.

I'm still suprised with the amount of new specials / normals / neomax's / taunts they added to XIII, along with the new characters, personally. I think it'd be great to see such a thing carried on into a console release.

(And hey, if you're gonna end up giving arcade operators something for free, as Frionel theorized... might as well be substantial, and not just 2 or 3 characters, right? The drive they have to send out cost them the same thing in the end!)

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 09, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »
I would really enjoy color edit in this game, but I'm a bit afraid thinking odd colors you could find online, like characters all in black or in yellow xD

And I have to ask... is there anyone out there who'd prefer to see the characters already in the game improved/modified, more than seeing new characters? It'd be great to see some mods here and there, like Hwa getting more unique normals, Terry getting either power dunk/charge/quick burn/fire kick, or Mai getting Kagerou / flip kick /a 2nd DM.
Well, if I can choose of course I prefer a complete Mai (with Kagero, command moves and 2nd DM) than extra characters. But looks like we are not going to have this. This could mean re-balance the game. I think it's easier add new characters than tune the regular ones. Mai improvement, and any other character improvement, will have to wait to future titles probably..., if we have them.

But yes, I would prefer this than new characters. Because I have the feeling that new characters will be awesome and well finished to have people happy, and regulars chars like Mai, King or Terry will look incomplete compared to them, and will be very unfair.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:47:41 PM by Shiranui_ninja »
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 09, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
I would really enjoy color edit in this game, but I'm a bit afraid thinking odd colors you could find online, like characters all in black or in yellow xD

They could implement a way to not have that. For example, you pick a certain body part, like K dash right leg. You can only change the color of all that body part, you shouldn't be dealing with specific colors like previews color edits. So if you change the leg to white, all the shadows will change color appropriately to the color you picked, making it faster and easier. Well that is the solution I would come up with.

DarKaoZ

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The King of Fighters XIII General Discussion Thread
« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2011, 10:28:36 AM »
The most logical road to take after Console Release to me is to see KOF14. It would be weird to see another Arcade Revision that isn't just a patch to the actual Arcade. Seen as 13 not been a Dream Match.

Speaking of which... I wonder how KOF14 will be, I doubt they will do a Dream Match this time around, the most logical thing is to make a story driven game. If they do a Dream Match, they would need to add more characters, maybe around 12 or more to the actual cast.

Let's see, from 2003 we are missing:
Tizoc, Gato, B.Jenet, Chang, Yamazaki, Mary, Billy, Shingo, Whip, Jhun, Chizuru, Hinako, Adelheid & Mukai

Which are 14... and then from XI:
Duck King, Oswald, Ramon, Kasumi, Vanessa, Momoko, Eiji, Magaki & Shion

So that leads to 23 More characters of the Ash Saga, but then you must add teams that usually appear again like KOF98/Orochi Team, those Kyo Clones and Rugal. 

Man... that's a lot of character for a "Dream" Match of just Ash Saga, well they can try do so a KOF14 UM with more character added later on if they want. Bah...

Rex Dart

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2011, 11:49:01 AM »
There's no rule that dream matches have to include all (or even most) of the characters from that storyline. 98 and especially 2002 were missing lots of them.

I don't know if we'll be seeing XIV any time soon, though. We'll have to see how XIII does on consoles.

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2011, 01:59:01 PM »
I know people think that each saga must end with a Dream Match, because Orochi and NESTS do it, but already having KOF XII (we all know is not a dream match but is the word they used to sell it..) being Ash saga the longest saga to end (because of long period to develop XII and XIII) I really would like next title, if there's any new title, starts a new saga. With new characters related to, new enemies/bosses and returning KOF chars while the regulars ones in XIII are kept and improved, of course.

But as Rex Dart says, let's go step by step. First we need an official console version announce, then the release itself and wait the game do it well and sells more than XII. Maybe then, we can start to talk about next KoFs.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature