Author Topic: New Here  (Read 2598 times)

PEAH8R

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
New Here
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:52:07 PM »
I just got a PS3 the other day for the first time, it's pretty nice. I saw this game in the store for 15 bucks which surprised me cause games are 30-60 dollars right? So I bought the game and 2 of the characters. This is my third fighting game I've played, the others were Mortal Kombat and Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters for the Sega Genesis and I haven't played them in a while. I found this website while the game was downloading and that's about it.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: New Here
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 12:15:15 AM »
Welcome to the site PeaH8R. It sounds like you've been away from fighters for a good while. KOF 13 can be a challenging game, but fun. Any help you need with playing or learning the game, let us know how we can help.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

PEAH8R

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 08:17:02 PM »
Welcome to the site PeaH8R. It sounds like you've been away from fighters for a good while. KOF 13 can be a challenging game, but fun. Any help you need with playing or learning the game, let us know how we can help.
Yeah. I'm having issues with Ex Iori trials  :(

AlexTwo

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: New Here
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 08:33:48 PM »
Definitely don't be discouraged if you have trouble with the trials, they're all stupid hard compared to the combos you'll actually be doing in matches. They're great for practicing tough execution, though.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2

PEAH8R

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Re: Re: New Here
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2013, 09:09:53 PM »
Definitely don't be discouraged if you have trouble with the trials, they're all stupid hard compared to the combos you'll actually be doing in matches. They're great for practicing tough execution, though.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2
Thanks for the encouragement

Mr.Minionman

• Mod Team
  • Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2013, 10:35:02 PM »
Hello and welcome! Just a word of advice, the online play can be poor, but if you can get someone to play you online, it can be loads of fun. And yeah, the trials can be hit or miss; some characters have it extremely easy like Maxima or Vice, and then some get tight links or long combos real earlier. it's pretty random.

PEAH8R

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 01:43:02 AM »
Hello and welcome! Just a word of advice, the online play can be poor, but if you can get someone to play you online, it can be loads of fun. And yeah, the trials can be hit or miss; some characters have it extremely easy like Maxima or Vice, and then some get tight links or long combos real earlier. it's pretty random.
Thanks a lot. Im having a hard time figuring which 3 characters to focus on, but all of them are so cool  :(