Author Topic: Yo new guy here  (Read 2046 times)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
Yo new guy here
« on: October 29, 2010, 10:25:21 PM »
Hello everyone names Xxenace been a fatal fury/ KOF fan since i was child, been looking for a KOF fansite for a long time hoping to make a lot of friends and learn how to be a better KOF player

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Yo new guy here
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 10:55:37 PM »
Nice!  Welcome to DC!  Are you trying to grow your scene too, if so, where are you from?  DC members are everywhere and maybe you can connect with them here.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 11:09:08 PM »
Nice!  Welcome to DC!  Are you trying to grow your scene too, if so, where are you from?  DC members are everywhere and maybe you can connect with them here.
well right now i live New Bern, North Carolina im hoping to find somebody who lives in this state, most of my friends are SF nerds so a friends of mine told me about this place recently and so i decided to join up

Nagare_Ryouma

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 12:09:52 AM »
Welcome to Dreamcancel.
Hope you can find some people here to play KOF in your area.

Xenosagafan87

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 01:31:16 AM »
well right now i live New Bern, North Carolina im hoping to find somebody who lives in this state, most of my friends are SF nerds so a friends of mine told me about this place recently and so i decided to join up

i'm not a SF nerd