Author Topic: Greetings from Mexico  (Read 2475 times)

Uzu

• New Challenger
  • Heaven is here inside my soul!
    • View Profile
Greetings from Mexico
« on: September 23, 2013, 11:25:30 PM »
Hi, I've been playing fighting games badly (Garou is probably my best game) for a couple of years but XIII is the first KOF game i actually try to learn, i played some 2k2/98 very casually but this is my first real attempt at KOF i hope i can learn a some stuff from the players here and get some good matches going on.

I'm very open to get advice from others and i would be more than happy if someone wanted to help me train haha.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 11:29:46 PM by Uzu »

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings from Mexico
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 07:41:58 AM »
Welcome Uzu to the community. Glad you're learning KOF XIII, and hope you can find several people from here to reach and level up with.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

bigvador

• Scion of Flame
  • YOU CANT HELP ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 07:52:24 AM »
here comes a new challenger.... welcome

Uzu

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 03:44:41 AM »
Thanks  :)

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2013, 06:50:37 PM »
Hi, I've been playing fighting games badly (Garou is probably my best game) for a couple of years but XIII is the first KOF game i actually try to learn, i played some 2k2/98 very casually but this is my first real attempt at KOF i hope i can learn a some stuff from the players here and get some good matches going on.

I'm very open to get advice from others and i would be more than happy if someone wanted to help me train haha.

Welcome to Dream Cancel & we hope that you'll enjoy your time spent here. I don't know exactly everyone in Mexico or what part you're in but I know Kusanagi (Melty Blood/Arcana/BlazBlue/others) lives in Mexico City IIRC & you have the likes of Bala, Koopa, El Rosa so many players to access to, if you need help in getting in contact or just learning the game don't be afraid to post up. For beginners questions there a a few FAQ's here already & check the character boards for char. specific questions as it has more than likely been answered. Good luck & remember to have fun because that's what this game is.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Uzu

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 02:50:30 AM »
Thanks Malik, You mean that if i wanted to get in contact with these players you could help? haha  :), I do live in Mexico City and i would be more than happy to meet these players :P

I'll surely check the FAQ's and the character boards for my main team thanks for mentioning it!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 09:49:46 AM by Uzu »