Author Topic: North Augusta, SC/Augusta, GA Area  (Read 3197 times)

Paul Howard

• New Challenger
  • Being on Jesus' Side, I already win.
    • View Profile
North Augusta, SC/Augusta, GA Area
« on: October 31, 2013, 06:26:40 PM »
Pls post names and XBL GTs here; almost no scene at Super ART
XBL/Steam: capamerica137
Let's Go Falcons! #RiseUp #NFL

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
Re: North Augusta, SC/Augusta, GA Area
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 03:22:29 AM »
Yo I'm not going to even BS you, no one in GA plays via XBL so you're out of luck, but a few people like Reox (Kent) and ShinzoBishamon may. Do you have facebook because there's a group for GA players there.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Paul Howard

• New Challenger
  • Being on Jesus' Side, I already win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 12:30:20 AM »
As Guy would say in SF (inb4 "this is KOF, genius" comments)
PROFOUND SADNESS. :(
XBL/Steam: capamerica137
Let's Go Falcons! #RiseUp #NFL

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2014, 08:59:54 PM »
BUMPING this necroed thread just to let people know that us that are remaining are actively looking for people to play so don't be shy & lazy, get out there & get some games in with people in whatever SNK titles you enjoy. If you have a facebook, join the group & do what you can, good luck.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/403337446347856/
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Qu_Ane

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2014, 07:51:24 PM »
Well, I don't know any KOF players period. However I'd like to note that I'm from Greenwood, SC. No more than an hour away. I'd really appreciate some networking and getting to know KOF players, hope I can join the group!

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2014, 09:50:37 PM »
Well, I don't know any KOF players period. However I'd like to note that I'm from Greenwood, SC. No more than an hour away. I'd really appreciate some networking and getting to know KOF players, hope I can join the group!

If you have a facebook just click the link & go from there. No one from GA really posts on here so good luck with that. There's a few people not too shy of the heart of Atlanta that are actual players & probably would play so network & stuff when you can.
-Anony on Sankaku

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2014, 07:07:23 PM »
Anyone who plays still should come to NEC this year, there is a $1,000 pot FREE ENTRY tournament so show your support. Link to the thread is here so make travel arrangements, request days off, save your coins starting now because if you live anywhere NEAR this side of the country and miss this one not due to school or work obligations, you will regret it. Hope to see all KOF players there.
-Anony on Sankaku