Author Topic: Whats up.  (Read 1618 times)

ZombiesAteDiana

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
Whats up.
« on: November 08, 2010, 09:40:47 PM »
Hi, my name is Hector

Got wind of this forum at SCR when I saw it up on the laptop next to the KOFXIII. (Entered as Zombies and was the free Kyo, Terry, Mai user in the tournament who lost to Duc and Sean if I remember correctly). I Joined so I can begin to build some more skill on KOF. Have love playing KOF from 95-98 in mexican taco restaurants and pizza parlors. Never ever played against anyone competitively on KOF untill XIII came out at AI and I'm such a scrub lol. Learned alot watching people play and playing myself. I'm sure this forum will help.

metaphysics

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Whats up.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 09:56:04 PM »
hey did you ever go to cicada's house for SF4? your name looks familiar, anyways yup you've come to the right place, you should head out to A.I. when you get the chance, everybody's always more than willing to help you learn/improve your game over there especially Kane 317 he loves teaching
" you fight well in the old style"

ZombiesAteDiana

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010, 10:00:54 PM »
Yeah I did. After that time I went I don't think he hosted anymore. That was the first time I went out to go play with others in a learning environment.

I do go to AI but usually get beated on by all the top level players in SSF4, Blazblue, and KOF lol. Still very fun though. Learned alot while I was watching players at SCR.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2010, 11:10:19 PM »
Hi, my name is Hector

Got wind of this forum at SCR when I saw it up on the laptop next to the KOFXIII. (Entered as Zombies and was the free Kyo, Terry, Mai user in the tournament who lost to Duc and Sean if I remember correctly). I Joined so I can begin to build some more skill on KOF. Have love playing KOF from 95-98 in mexican taco restaurants and pizza parlors. Never ever played against anyone competitively on KOF untill XIII came out at AI and I'm such a scrub lol. Learned alot watching people play and playing myself. I'm sure this forum will help.

Hey Hector, what's up man.  I left www.dreamcancel.com on the laptop for that very purpose and I'm glad we did.  Welcome to the family, I was extremely tired day so I wasn't super talkative but I'm glad you had fun and learned a lot.  We'll see you around AI. (Chin, Mai, Shen user)

hey did you ever go to cicada's house for SF4? your name looks familiar, anyways yup you've come to the right place, you should head out to A.I. when you get the chance, everybody's always more than willing to help you learn/improve your game over there especially Kane 317 he loves teaching

Lol, I like to help, teach would be misleading as I'm not that good myself.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 02:29:08 AM by Kane317 »