Author Topic: KOF XIII 11th General Thread: China On Top (@EVO2014), Full Steam Ahead  (Read 30375 times)

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: KOF XIII 11th General Thread: China On Top (@EVO2014), Full Steam Ahead
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2015, 05:22:26 PM »
http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/195503/feb-21-battle-royale-8-ottawa-on-canada

Battle Royale 8 in Ottawa said KOF XIII among other games would have a side tournament pending a minimum of 8 players for it. If you plan to go for feel like going, try to bring a few players who are also willing to come out for KOF.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Hey guys tomorrow at 3pm central, we will interview Misterio about his trip to South Korea for CafeId's IGT 2015. Post up any questions you would like for us to ask him on air.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cl8e9aneg869k5evkk5gd01hm24
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Hey guys tomorrow at 3pm central, we will interview Misterio about his trip to South Korea for CafeId's IGT 2015. Post up any questions you would like for us to ask him on air.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cl8e9aneg869k5evkk5gd01hm24

-Compare the SK scene you've observed with yours or others you've seen.
-What surprised you the most in playing at IGT 2015 if anything?
-What was your favorite match at the tournament?
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
I will be podcasting tomorrow with Dream Cancel team member (moderator, front page/wiki editor) Malik about what he's been up to lately:
https://plus.google.com/events/ccraftukrqeqq5n2j85e9gckuh4
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 28, 2015, 03:49:23 PM »
I was going to suggest the title of the thread be updated since EVO2K15 has passed & can be something along the lines of the world competing against each other or 2015, Year of the Clash of Titans (Xiaohai Vs. Misterio). On another note, does anyone know if there's been recent footage of Japanese play, mainly from Tenga (tenkawa), haregoro, Kaoru if he still plays, or any of those guys? Wanna see what they're up to.
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku

Emil_kof

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 15, 2015, 09:10:14 PM »
I was going to suggest the title of the thread be updated since EVO2K15 has passed & can be something along the lines of the world competing against each other or 2015, Year of the Clash of Titans (Xiaohai Vs. Misterio). On another note, does anyone know if there's been recent footage of Japanese play, mainly from Tenga (tenkawa), haregoro, Kaoru if he still plays, or any of those guys? Wanna see what they're up to.

I recommend watching "Duelling the Kof 13th Season", many of the top Japanese were playing there.

Malik

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Student of this game called life....
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 17, 2015, 02:38:21 PM »

I recommend watching "Duelling the Kof 13th Season", many of the top Japanese were playing there.

I actually forgot about Dueling The KOF till about a week ago & I saw some of the matches recently, thanks for bringing that up
"I used to be a christian then I met anime.. now i practice witchcraft and dark magics."
-Anony on Sankaku