Author Topic: Re-designed Front Page (5/2015)  (Read 6684 times)

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
Re-designed Front Page (5/2015)
« on: May 13, 2015, 02:03:18 AM »
Hey guys, as you may notice, the front page has a new theme layout and design. The structure is pretty much the same, with new fonts, font sizes, and a news slider. At the moment, I am having problems with the header banner (it looks differently on different browsers or screen pages), but once I find out a size that can work well, I will start taking submissions for banners!

Please post up any feedback, criticism, or questions you have regarding the front page, or if you would like to help. :)

-desmond
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

marchefelix

• Legendary Wolf
  • X A N A D U
    • View Profile
Re: Re-designed Front Page (5/2015)
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 05:07:01 AM »
Whenever I go to the front page on mobile, it takes a while to load and be responsive. It always freezes up a bit and when it finally starts moving, it takes another moment for me to be able to control it smoothly.

Does this happen to anybody else?

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2015, 09:47:10 PM »
Whenever I go to the front page on mobile, it takes a while to load and be responsive. It always freezes up a bit and when it finally starts moving, it takes another moment for me to be able to control it smoothly.

Does this happen to anybody else?

Yeahhh, I think it's because of the news slider, it takes a while to load up on browsers too...

BodyOrgan

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 02:25:46 PM »
Are you able to force the news slider to be a consistent height? It's aggravating trying to read the front page when it keeps shifting on you.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 03:13:34 PM »
Are you able to force the news slider to be a consistent height? It's aggravating trying to read the front page when it keeps shifting on you.

If you click on one of the arrows on the news slider or the bottom blue button, the news slider will stop automatically changing stories and changing heights. I've tried to keep the slider at a fixed height but I couldn't. I'll keep trying though.