Author Topic: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Steam Edition)  (Read 1933 times)

The Good Loser

• Scion of Flame
  • Ikuzo!
    • View Profile
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Steam Edition)
« on: August 02, 2015, 04:00:37 PM »

Steam Trailer

With the exception of a short Arcade exhibtion back around the early 2000's this is my gateway entry into the GG franchise. Anyone on here play it now and then? General matchmaking seems dead, even though the few people i have played seemed to have a decent connection.

My Steam Profile

EXWildWolf

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Steam Edition)
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 08:31:27 AM »

Steam Trailer

With the exception of a short Arcade exhibtion back around the early 2000's this is my gateway entry into the GG franchise. Anyone on here play it now and then? General matchmaking seems dead, even though the few people i have played seemed to have a decent connection.

My Steam Profile

Dude, don't bother playing this online. Play this offline, where it's meant to be played. Go on Twitter, ask someone in Germany the nearest airdash scene and they can teach you. Stop Steam Monstering it up. Go the distance. Also go on whatever site they have GG competitively, they'll teach you if they're willing. I don't know much about the European fighting scene, but feel free to ask others not in Germany.

Mr Bakaboy

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus (Steam Edition)
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 07:42:35 PM »
I play it from time to time with a friend on XBLA, but never played enough of it to spend more money on the Steam version. Besides I personally prefer GGXrd anyways. If they release GGXrd Judgement on Steam I might pick a GG game on steam then.
Say it with me now: "Variable input lag BAAAAAAD!!!"