Dream Cancel Forum

News:

New to the forums? Introduce yourself HERE!

NorCal KOF!

Started by Tone, November 26, 2010, 03:26:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N4Us

Yeah they usually don't have it in regular rotation anymore.

So hateful.

Reiki.Kito

Versus is this week and I can't make it out. I'm covering for two people that are already out. I'm sorry guys. :(

N4Us

I'll be there this week.
So hateful.

DJMirror949

Sorry Nick and Ivan, I can't make it because of something happen last minute. Hopefully I will play with you guys before and/or after EVO. Remember Nick, you're the future of 408! No pressure! TROLOLOL

DCLam

lololol what?! I still have a longs way to go but I can promise you that for as long as this game is alive, I'll be here to support it and spread the love for kof for however long it takes!

selfReg

how epic lol. Friday will by Straight Hype.
KOFXIII: N-Robert, Ryo, R2 Takuma

DJMirror949

Don't worry nick, later you'll be the future of NorCal

N4Us

So hateful.

selfReg

yo this isn't NeoGAF, buddy.

N4Us

So hateful.

selfReg

yo Elric if you did go down for Versus, sorry if you couldn't get a lot of games in due to our absence. We had a drunken karaoke excursion that night.

N4Us

Ahahahah, yeah that's alright. There wasn't really anyone there so I just went to GameCenter for a bit.
So hateful.

Reiki.Kito

Who is going to Milpitas Golfland Versus this Friday? It'll be the last versus before Norcal Regionals so get some practice in.

ALSO: I'm giving out Dream Cancel stickers to the first five people who show up for King of Fighters XIII. It's $5, I'm getting off early. Lets make it worthwhile!

selfReg

we'll be there on site.

MichelS

Quote from: Reiki.Kito on April 10, 2013, 11:36:35 AM
Who is going to Milpitas Golfland Versus this Friday? It'll be the last versus before Norcal Regionals so get some practice in.

ALSO: I'm giving out Dream Cancel stickers to the first five people who show up for King of Fighters XIII. It's $5, I'm getting off early. Lets make it worthwhile!

I don't think I have a ride so it is unlikely.
I also need some practice... I have new tricks to experiment ;-)