Author Topic: The Open Topic thread  (Read 12401 times)

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
The Open Topic thread
« on: December 02, 2010, 11:11:29 AM »
I don't know why, but I wanted to start this thread up to chat up with some of the member things not just about KOF, but just stuff in general. It can be to current events stuff, any interests or experience people want to share (keep it clean PLEASE!) or just want to ask a general question to everyone here at DC. Figure a topic like this could do some good at getting people to converse and maybe be a bit more active during slow days or something.

So with that said...anybody want to chime in and start a conversation?

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: The Open Topic thread
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2010, 12:47:37 PM »
Well, outside of fighters, what's the next game everyone's looking forward to? Mine is a ways away, but I'm waiting to see about MGS Rising. That's the only other first-day purchase I can forsee for myself.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Shiranui_ninja

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2010, 02:04:54 PM »
In terms of fighting games, I'm playing right now SSFIV. I enjoyed the game because I really tried to become good with it, but honestly I don't like the game. I never liked SF franchise before and I don't feel the game. Tired of SF and still waiting KOFXIII for consoles which doesn't have even a release date... I decided give a chance to BlazBlue. I know it's not my kind of game, I don't like so much this kind of "gothic-phantasy-manga" style and the gameplay looks too much stressing (a lot of voices, noises, flashes, screen sometimes does really hurt your eyes..) but while I'm waiting KOF it could be an entertaining alternative to SSFIV... But what I really would like is, besides KOFXIII, a new Soul Calibur and a new Dead or Alive. I'm not interested at all in MvC3, MK9 or SFxT...

Another kind of games I'm playing are God of War 3, which I don't like, and waiting for Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom. I tried its demo and I loved it, even the graphics aren't the best I seen, characters and gameplay catched me.
PSN: Shiranui_ninja
KOF XIII main team: Mai/King/Mature

Ashspiralingblood

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2010, 03:40:37 AM »
Mass Effect 3
I wanted to get Sonic All Star Racing during black Friday but maybe next year, it reminds me of Mario Kart Double Dash

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2010, 05:31:00 AM »
I can't wait for Infamous 2 and No More Heroes : Heroes Paradise.

Other than that i will try to catch other games i'm missing like Kane & Lynch 2 (call me crazy but i loved the 1st one)

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 12:05:10 PM »
anybody here play any MMO's?  really looking forward to guild wars 2 and im even more hyped for blade & soul

PureYeti

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 04:35:46 PM »
I use to play MMO's but I don't have the time for them anymore

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »
really looking forward to guild wars 2...

THIS^

I'm also waiting for FFXIV for the PS3, with the hopes that the game gets the fixes it needs... White Knight Chronicles 2 is supposed to drop too, but I don't know when exactly...

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2010, 11:55:21 PM »
really looking forward to guild wars 2...

THIS^

I'm also waiting for FFXIV for the PS3, with the hopes that the game gets the fixes it needs... White Knight Chronicles 2 is supposed to drop too, but I don't know when exactly...

yeah i played the hell out of FFXI im so proud of the 3 achievements i got

Delta

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2010, 12:51:45 AM »
anybody here play any MMO's?  really looking forward to guild wars 2 and im even more hyped for blade & soul

I used to play MapleStory (well, technically is a MMORPG), but it took a LOT of my time, and i now i try to avoid any game which is too time-consuming.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2010, 01:02:47 AM »

I used to play MapleStory (well, technically is a MMORPG), but it took a LOT of my time, and i now i try to avoid any game which is too time-consuming.
i used to play WoW alot but i never got addicted maybe its cause im the kind of person who gets bored easily

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2010, 07:38:08 AM »
Im holding out for the Old Republic. Huge star wars fan and haven't played wow since early Burning Crusade

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 03:04:56 AM »
this is a really boring saturday

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 05:12:29 AM »

I just got back from a fighting game gathering. I have successfully ingrained the term neckicopter as the name of Heidern's neck roll move. Awesome stuff!

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 07:31:07 AM »

I just got back from a fighting game gathering. I have successfully ingrained the term neckicopter as the name of Heidern's neck roll move. Awesome stuff!
really wish i knew a few people who played kof in this area i wish even more that there was a arcade nearby