Author Topic: The Open Topic thread  (Read 12402 times)

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
Re: The Open Topic thread
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 09:32:04 PM »
So. Wow Cataclysm is out. Any wow players around here. I've been off it since the Burning Crusade first came out. Not probably going to jump back in right away but maybe in the future once i graduate.

solidshark

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »
So. Wow Cataclysm is out. Any wow players around here. I've been off it since the Burning Crusade first came out. Not probably going to jump back in right away but maybe in the future once i graduate.

How big is that expansion supposed to be? Reviewers have been saying the biggest ever, but I wonder by how much.
"You had guts kid; now clean them up off the pavement"
-Terry Bogard, 1995

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2010, 07:42:25 PM »
Any of you guys played Fable 3?
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

jinxhand

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
  • That Battle Fantasia Guy
    • View Profile
    • EMPYREAL CEREBELLUM BEATS
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2010, 11:46:50 PM »
You know, when I think about it I'm not as big on fighting games as I thought I was. Yes, I did grow up playing them, but not at high levels. I've recently re-found my love for shmups and action/adventure games and have been playing a lot of DC for shmups and am now playing some of the newer action games like Dante's Inferno for my 360.

And not only that, lately I have found how much I love playing pinball machines. Whenever I go to a bar with friends and there is a pinball present, I tend to waste at least a good $6 on them. In fact, this upcoming weekend I'm going to attend a pinball tournament in NJ. The money will go towards the Eric Legrand Fund which was made for the guy of the same name who recently got paralyzed from the neck down in a Rutgers football game. 
i love shmups i pretty much have almost everyone that released on XBLA and i screamed like a little girl when i got deathsmiles

I hope Psyvariar gets released on xbla... That's my fav... I'm also mad Valkyrie Sky is getting shut down tomorrow... It had a great concept imo...

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
  • they call me jigga the ultimate ni...yeah
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2010, 11:01:04 AM »
sorry that i haven't posted anything in a while started up playing WoW again and ive been play dj hero as well, to bad xbox live membership expired though

Phoenixazure

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2010, 11:10:58 AM »
I also started up WoW again, and its a pretty big overhaul, along with the new races and zones, they overhauled all the original zones quite a bit.

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2010, 08:02:19 PM »
so i saw a five car pile up today that shit was not pretty

sibarraz

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2010, 08:56:01 PM »
Im playing mushihimesama futari 1.5 from the 360

Awesome shooter

Waifu Material

Xxenace

• Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2010, 02:19:14 AM »
holy hell i hit lvl 50 on WoW in a week

krazykone123

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2011, 06:47:45 AM »
Great, I ditch Windows Movie Shitter to upgrade to Sony Vegas and it still runs like a hippo givin' brain, so much for wanting to make better looking videos.

:/

Shinra Shiranui

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2011, 07:05:42 AM »
If you want better looking vids you should think about buying a Dazzle(Cap card). My buddy use it to record stuff and it comes out looking great.
KOF XIII: EX Kyo,Mai,Saiki

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2011, 08:24:17 AM »
Great, I ditch Windows Movie Shitter to upgrade to Sony Vegas and it still runs like a hippo givin' brain, so much for wanting to make better looking videos.

:/

what problem are you having with sony vegas, krazy? is it the output of the videos or the program itself? if you're rendering a big file or something in high-res, vegas hogs resources to the max :(

ive also heard good things about dazzle, but i haven't been able to invest in one myself, yet.

krazykone123

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2011, 08:01:24 AM »
what problem are you having with sony vegas, krazy? is it the output of the videos or the program itself? if you're rendering a big file or something in high-res, vegas hogs resources to the max :(

I'm rendering something simple and it still takes all day, I mean it's only like 7 clips that are around 13 seconds each.

Maybe my laptop just sucks :/

ive also heard good things about dazzle, but i haven't been able to invest in one myself, yet.

Never heard of it but I guess I'll look into it, by the way are you getting dat Arcana Heart 3? my pre-ordered copy should arrive later this week and I'd like to do some sets if the online play (or port) turns out good.

FataCon

• Mod Team
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2011, 08:47:19 AM »
i also render on a laptop and sometimes the clips are an hour long (1080p rendering). it took long cause it took up so many resources. if youre running a windows machine, try plugging in a USB drive or an external HDD and using the readyboost feature up to 4gb. see if that helps and lessens the time at all. it helped a lot for me.

Kusanagi-Style

• Rising Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2011, 03:19:51 AM »
Is anyone getting or already have DC Universe Online for PS3? If so we should start a league or something.
KOF XIII: Iori/King/Yuri