Author Topic: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!  (Read 68158 times)

Homies Over Shotos

• Scion of Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2010, 05:37:49 AM »
how good i am lol please step yo game up desmon.......

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you need to step your game up by playing a good KOF game like 98/2002 (and their UM versions) and KOFXI...plus you barely beat me online while there is like 20 frames of input lag...Are you serious? I know for sure that you couldn't beat me (or my Minnesota crew) offline.

Plus, real SNK fans need to support their game by playing it no matter what the system is...console, ggpo, doesn't matter, just play and practice.

I'd step up to your Minnesota team.  I not only play online, but play a good amount offline too.  I play 98UM too.  Dont' really play 2k2 UM or XI though.  But I play 98, 98UM, XII, and I guess some 2k2.  

KOF XII is a good game, but the online ruins it.  It's actually fairly balanced when you really consider everything due to the clash system nullifying certain attacks and normals being significantly different for each characters.  Incomplete?  You betcha.  Bad game?  Hell no.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
  • I want GEESE in KOF XIII!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2010, 05:38:04 AM »

Dude you need to step your game up by playing a good KOF game like 98/2002 (and their UM versions) and KOFXI...plus you barely beat me online while there is like 20 frames of input lag...Are you serious? I know for sure that you couldn't beat me (or my Minnesota crew) offline.

Plus, real SNK fans need to support their game by playing it no matter what the system is...console, ggpo, doesn't matter, just play and practice.

Nice how you chose the match with a player we all could CLEARLY see had the worst connection in the room, MODAF123. What about any of your matches?

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2010, 05:41:08 AM »

lol c what i mean yo lol
look u know how long i've been playing 12 ????? a week bro not because i hate it suck at it W,E but because there was no 1 online plus ur connection was the worst i repeat (THE WORST) in the room ask homie how close our matches were boy
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2010, 05:41:47 AM »

Oh lemme guess, your MN team only exists in 98 and 02? No videos of XII offline between you guys?

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2010, 05:44:02 AM »

Oh lemme guess, your MN team only exists in 98 and 02? No videos of XII offline between you guys?
desmon  um u there..........chirp chirp chirp chirp

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2010, 05:45:33 AM »
OMG, I can't take y'all two serious anymore at all...LMAO.

Plus, why would i CHOOSE to play someone with a red connection? The guy that had a yellow connection left...

MN KOFXII matches? Yea we play, find em yourself.

"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2010, 05:49:26 AM »
Let's ratchet back the insults.

On topic: I've watched streams of the Minn. crew playing 98UM, 2002UM, XI and XII and found them rather impressive. As much as I like XII, it's very different offline vs online.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2010, 05:51:19 AM »
I looked on your channel and KOF XII does not exist on your videos.

Nice try to get your views up though. I will give you credit though, those folks are good at KOF 98 UM and KOF 02 UM though.

Comfort...ahh forget it!

Here we go, found one for ya that makes you look good.

http://www.youtube.com/user/desmondDELAGHETTO#p/search/6/8WjrMKElh7Q
« Last Edit: December 27, 2010, 05:55:40 AM by FameDouglas »

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2010, 05:54:01 AM »

On topic: I've watched streams of the Minn. crew playing 98UM, 2002UM, XI and XII and found them rather impressive. As much as I like XII, it's very different offline vs online.
exactly MR 5 star general online with a bad connection from desmon nobody lagged till he joined plus he joined late i was already stupid drunk trust me 4 a new comer im quite good (PHD ON FIGHTING GAMES) lol

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2010, 05:55:51 AM »
no insults really just reality or R my words 2 real??????

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2010, 06:07:18 AM »
Yo, Desmon, are you player 1? One thing that is the same offline or online...whoever your friend is playing against you there - he is SMASHING!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2010, 06:07:49 AM »

I'm going to respect this man's wishes and stay away from this thread and reading hdcloudstrife08 and FameDouglas' posts until they man up and step their game up.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2010, 06:22:11 AM »

I'm going to respect this man's wishes and stay away from this thread and reading hdcloudstrife08 and FameDouglas' posts until they man up and step their game up.

I didn't insult you...yet. At least I don't think I did. If you or anyone else here for that matter, have taken offense to anything I've said then I truly apologize. I was only asking if you were player 1 in the video link you asked me to find...

I hardly find that insulting. As far as my boy HDcloud, he go hard in the paint for what he believe in so don't get too bent outta shape about it. He's really one of the coolest kats you'll ever meet on PSN.

On a more POSITIVE note, ggs to Senior_LULZ schoolin the room! As far as we've seen so far, he's the best player on these forums! Big ups!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2010, 06:22:24 AM »

lol ok ima step it up C me in ssfhdremix or ssf4 lol this is how u showed me u  step yo game up lol b

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2010, 06:23:48 AM »

I didn't insult you...yet. At least I don't think I did. If you or anyone else here for that matter, have taken offense to anything I've said then I truly apologize. I was only asking if you were player 1 in the video link you asked me to find...

I hardly find that insulting. As far as my boy HDcloud, he go hard in the paint for what he believe in so don't get too bent outta shape about it. He's really one of the coolest kats you'll ever meet on PSN.

On a more POSITIVE note, ggs to Senior_LULZ schoolin the room! As far as we've seen so far, he's the best player on these forums! Big ups!

most def good looking bro