Author Topic: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!  (Read 68202 times)

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
  • I want GEESE in KOF XIII!
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2010, 06:05:30 PM »
Alright, I'm goin live and direct on XII if anyone wants to join...player matches-sparring.

keobas

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2010, 06:22:49 PM »
KOFXIII is just like every other kof game with visual polish and system that yet again only cater to aggressive play. ( i think kofXII fix that)

It's hard to take your opinion seriously when you sound so cynical.
I could have done better job of that, I just wanted to honestly express my views of KOFXIII.

To be fair KOFXIII was design for it fans and revitalize the series, while KOFXII seem to had been design to be a reboot. I'm not sure if some considered KOFXIII a reboot too but to me it seem like  last market stand for a come back. Which seems to be working, but I have personal vendetta against their decision to not polish the system KOFXII. Its not like their older games never had it. Im pretty confident it was not the game system that people hated but the barbone port and unreliable netplay.

Two button grab was not an issue nor were C+D attack function. Not only did they take away but added things like a guard meter in a game where offensive play has a lot of advantage. just don't seem to work out well in my opinion. Not competition wise.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 01:03:22 AM by keobas »

krazykone123

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2010, 06:33:59 PM »
I could have done better job of that, I just wanted to honestly express my views of KOFXIII.

Well okay, umm I'l just chalk it up to opinions.

Two button grab was not an issue

I thought two button grabs in XII were stupid, now that I thing about it grabs in XII were stupid in general, no invincibility or priority at all. But I'll admit I had my fun with the game, offline casuals were pretty baller.

If yall are still playing this afternoon I'll see I can join in, gunna go play some GGPO.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2010, 06:57:08 PM »
Cool. Just played for about an hour. Gonna grab some eats. Message us on PSN whenever you wanna play.

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2010, 07:32:04 PM »
ggs to Uzziel and Serrita on the short session. Cut short due to my need for food. lol

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2010, 07:48:34 PM »

I didn't insult you...yet. At least I don't think I did. If you or anyone else here for that matter, have taken offense to anything I've said then I truly apologize. I was only asking if you were player 1 in the video link you asked me to find...

No you didn't insult me, but I feel that you and hdcloud are trolling which isn't cool.

Yes, we do play KOFXII offline and I'm not good at it at all, I'm much stronger in 98/2002 and their UM games, as well as XI. We had a few round robins in the game and I didn't do well. You can go ahead and go high school on me and make fun of me, but truly don't care or take that game seriously, but I always have fun. Here are some vids of me getting whooped:

And yes that video you found on my youtube my friend's name is on the title of the clip. And he is very good at KOFXII.

I appreciate you brothas are KOF players (or just only KOFXII fans) and I hope to play y'all when KOFXIII releases. Peace
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2010, 11:23:21 PM »

Well okay, umm I'l just chalk it up to opinions.

Two button grab was not an issue

I thought two button grabs in XII were stupid, now that I thing about it grabs in XII were stupid in general, no invincibility or priority at all. But I'll admit I had my fun with the game, offline casuals were pretty baller.

If yall are still playing this afternoon I'll see I can join in, gunna go play some GGPO.
invincibility should b banned lol
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2010, 11:25:35 PM »

I didn't insult you...yet. At least I don't think I did. If you or anyone else here for that matter, have taken offense to anything I've said then I truly apologize. I was only asking if you were player 1 in the video link you asked me to find...

No you didn't insult me, but I feel that you and hdcloud are trolling which isn't cool.

Yes, we do play KOFXII offline and I'm not good at it at all, I'm much stronger in 98/2002 and their UM games, as well as XI. We had a few round robins in the game and I didn't do well. You can go ahead and go high school on me and make fun of me, but truly don't care or take that game seriously, but I always have fun. Here are some vids of me getting whooped:

And yes that video you found on my youtube my friend's name is on the title of the clip. And he is very good at KOFXII.

I appreciate you brothas are KOF players (or just only KOFXII fans) and I hope to play y'all when KOFXIII releases. Peace
we love snk KOF PERIOD!!!!!!!! anyway c ya on 13
Cheers!!!!!

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2010, 07:35:13 AM »
Damn good ass games to nilcam, the connection, I gotta admit towards FameDouglas, was actually quite playable. If you just have the room set only to two people, and they have yellow bars the input lag was pretty minimal and I was pulling off a few combos.

I couldn't do any 1 frame links with Shen Woo, but I was doing a few bread and butters with some effort.

After nilcam left, I played with a local player and the connection still pretty playable.

So I guess if only two people in a room are playing and they have yellow bars then you can have some fun games.
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2010, 07:42:17 AM »
gg shoutouts to my Jersey connek, hdcloudstrife08, AgentOrange82, XxGrindCorexX of BBCS fame - welcome to the world of KOF.

hd, if that Duo Lon becomes your new Dudley then Raiden gon be my HONDA! lol

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2010, 08:07:30 AM »
Damn good ass games to nilcam, the connection, I gotta admit towards FameDouglas, was actually quite playable. If you just have the room set only to two people, and they have yellow bars the input lag was pretty minimal and I was pulling off a few combos.

I couldn't do any 1 frame links with Shen Woo, but I was doing a few bread and butters with some effort.

After nilcam left, I played with a local player and the connection still pretty playable.

So I guess if only two people in a room are playing and they have yellow bars then you can have some fun games.

I woulda loved to seen two DC members goin at it for supremacy!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2010, 11:43:47 AM »
gg shoutouts to my Jersey connek, hdcloudstrife08, AgentOrange82, XxGrindCorexX of BBCS fame - welcome to the world of KOF.

hd, if that Duo Lon becomes your new Dudley then Raiden gon be my HONDA! lol
;k ;dn ;df ;fd ;b ;b ;a ;fd ;a ;sp killa lon Lol

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »
o & btw we can actually have a 4 man room if ur connection is at least yellow Cheers!!!!!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2010, 11:56:35 AM »
I HATE ur BENIMARU FAMEDOUGLAS!!!!!!!! (while clinching fist)

FameDouglas

• Strongest Tiger
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2010, 08:57:18 PM »
I HATE ur BENIMARU FAMEDOUGLAS!!!!!!!! (while clinching fist)

RAIJINKEN!

For those of that wanna know, we are now live and direct!

Player matches - sparring!