Author Topic: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!  (Read 68156 times)

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Calling all KOF fans! PSN KOF XII community revival!
« Reply #285 on: February 05, 2011, 01:12:56 AM »
I'm not gonna bother arguing with a bunch of KOF fanboys that are in denial.

But let's just say, the way I look at it, KOF13 is closer to KOF2k2 seeing that it doesn't have any of the extremely shitty gameplay mechanics that were tacked on to 12, it has all the important gameplay elements that have been relevant to KOF since 97, and characters actually have more than 2-3 special moves.

Let's face the facts fellas, SNK should of never released 12. 13 is everything 12 should of been, and I'm gonna pretend 12 doesn't even exist because it is such a shit pile of a game and a mockery of a dying franchise from a once great company that is now a joke.

But you guys go ahead and enjoy your shitty KOF game while pretending playing it is going to ready you for 13 when it's only going to make the wait hurt more.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 01:28:58 AM by Running Wild »

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 05, 2011, 01:28:46 AM »
I'm not gonna bother arguing with a bunch of KOF fanboys that are in denial.

But let's just say, the way I look at it, KOF13 is closer to KOF2k2 seeing that it doesn't have any of the extremely shitty gameplay mechanics that were tacked on to 12, and characters actually have more than 2-3 special moves.

Let's face the facts fellas, SNK should of never released 12. 13 is everything 12 should of been, and I'm gonna pretend 12 doesn't even exist because it is such a shit pile of a game and a mockery of a dying franchise from a once great company that is now a joke.

But you guys go ahead and enjoy your shitty KOF game while pretending playing it is going to ready you for 13 when it's only going to make the wait hurt more.
lol this guy probably sucks at it BAD!!!!!!
but is ok we all know he's a ssf4 fan & he don't know any better.......& 2 top it off he's new blood in DC LMMFAO. yo dude do yourself a favor & just don't even post on this thread no more u will be destroyed by yours truly TRUST ME IM A EFFIN BEAST!!!!!!
so STFU & step yo game UP!!!!!!!
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #287 on: February 05, 2011, 01:34:26 AM »
How can I suck at a game nobody plays? lololol

Typical KOF fanboy response, "Oh he's a SSF4 fanboy". Yeah right. My favorite fighting games are Garou:Mark Of The Wolves, The King Of Fighters 1998 Ultimate Match and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2. Suck on that.

New blood @ DreamCancel? Maybe you should check again I've been here since July when the site first opened!

Well, have fun being a "beast" online for a game with some of the worst netcode in a fighting game since Capcom vs. SNK 2 on the original Xbox.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 05, 2011, 01:36:02 AM »
we have page 20 ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!
thanks 2 this kof 12 hater.........now claim ur PRIZE!!!!!!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5fgD9qQrV1U/TDpFWJg23NI/AAAAAAAAASo/4BUALrPMOHk/s1600/ugly-girl.jpg

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #289 on: February 05, 2011, 01:38:16 AM »
I got a better prize.

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: February 05, 2011, 01:39:22 AM »
How can I suck at a game nobody plays? lololol

Typical KOF fanboy response, "Oh he's a SSF4 fanboy". Yeah right. My favorite fighting games are Garou:Mark Of The Wolves, The King Of Fighters 1998 Ultimate Match and Real Bout Fatal Fury 2. Suck on that.

New blood @ DreamCancel? Maybe you should check again I've been here since July when the site first opened!

Well, have fun being a "beast" online for a game with some of the worst netcode in a fighting game since Capcom vs. SNK 2 on the original Xbox.
u hazve no idea how much people play arcade matches on kof 12 & those games u mentioned ...... u mentioned cause everybody else raves about it lol get out the box lil man & step yo game UP!!!!!! u know u wakk son lol

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 05, 2011, 01:40:56 AM »
I got a better prize.

lol i knew it u love fat chicks DAMN!!!!!! is ok fat people need love from u since u the only 1 who would hit that LMMFAO!!!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: February 05, 2011, 01:47:56 AM »
but on a real tip kof 12 people hate it cause is not broken & cheap ask everyone y they love 02 , 98 &all that crap wich r great games!!!!!! now as soon as a balanced fighter comes out people start bitchin cause they cant dominate like they used 2 in the previous installments do some research the only low tier character is clark only because hes a bit hard to play with so don't bash a game u suck at &bitch about cause they didn't include mai's tits lol
Cheers!!!!!!!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 05, 2011, 01:55:57 AM »
WELCOME TO KOF REBIRTH MUTHATRUCKA!!!!!!!!!

Ken-Chan 55

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: February 05, 2011, 01:57:37 AM »
I'm not gonna bother arguing with a bunch
yasee this is where i stopped reading. you have nothing to argue. Your perspective is that of ignorance and hateration. BE GONE!!!

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 05, 2011, 02:00:32 AM »
LMMFAO

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 05, 2011, 02:02:23 AM »
arguing gives me WOOD!!!!!

Running Wild

• Legendary Wolf
  • Osu!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #297 on: February 05, 2011, 02:09:38 AM »
Problem with KOF12 is so many characters are un-finished, they are missing moves and lacking in options, and relevant gameplay elements to KOF are absent entirely. Let's take a look at what is not in KOF12 -

- Multi-Level Super Gauge
- Guard Cancel Attacks
- Guard Cancel Rolls
- Guard Gauge
- Dizzies
- Tech Throws
- Super Cancels

^^ KOF13 has all of these things, and more.

The only thing in 12 I liked was being able to combo into a CD attack because it gave characters without a command normal something to combo into.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 02:23:04 AM by Running Wild »

Ken-Chan 55

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 05, 2011, 02:30:44 AM »
arguing gives me WOOD!!!!!

.....lol damn

Ken-Chan 55

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: February 05, 2011, 02:53:51 AM »
Problem with KOF12 is so many characters are un-finished, they are missing moves and lacking in options, and relevant gameplay elements to KOF are absent entirely. Let's take a look at what is not in KOF12 -

- Multi-Level Super Gauge
- Guard Cancel Attacks
- Guard Cancel Rolls
- Guard Gauge
- Dizzies
- Tech Throws
- Super Cancels

^^ KOF13 has all of these things, and more.

The only thing in 12 I liked was being able to combo into a CD attack because it gave characters without a command normal something to combo into.

Real talk, i just think your being overly pessimistic about it as people tend to do with this game. Back when i didnt know any better i probably would've made the same argument.

But really, even without all those said things the game is (mostly) balanced solid fun. Keep in mind that its a reboot, a fresh start so if your going to compare it to previous titles then i suggest that you dont do it so critically and actually try to enjoy the game for what it is instead of what it "should be". SNKP made it exactly what it was meant to be minus the occasional lagg issues.

P.S. Eat a pancake.