Author Topic: hey everyone @ DC :)  (Read 2085 times)

LunaSlave

• New Challenger
    • View Profile
hey everyone @ DC :)
« on: December 31, 2010, 05:27:51 AM »
totally new to the forum, although I've lurked around on the main site for a while...finally thought I'd register.

My name is Jay, I'm from Belleville, Ontario, Canada. Not much of a fighting game scene here.

I've been playing fighting games since SF1 (actually since Karate Champ if that counts) although I'm hardly any good at them. For whatever reason, I'm a lot better at Street Fighter (not that i'm good, but i've just had more opportunity to play it, perhaps) and yet KOF is my favorite...98 and 98um in particular :)

i hang around #snkplaymore sometimes, and play GGPO as well, when I can (have to use my gf's computer to do so, so i can't play as often as i'd like.)

really want to level up my KOF game, especially 98, and if you'd like to help me to do that, let me know and we can maybe play on GGPO sometime, when I'm feeling well enough (i have chronic fatigue syndrome and so often my concentration is completely shot, but when it isn't i like to play)

i generally just mess around using anyone, but my main team is EX Andy/Benimaru/Kim, although sometimes Kensou finds his way in there...would also like to learn Blue Mary, she's fun.

Kane317

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
    • View Profile
Re: hey everyone @ DC :)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2010, 05:44:12 AM »
Welcome to DC and we're glad you decided to register. 98um is definitely a great game and I'm curious to see if 98UMFE is going to make a resurgence of players, especially most people don't have access to XIII yet.

desmond_kof

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • Practice everyday without neglect
    • View Profile
    • DesmondDELAGHETTO youtube page
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 08:14:11 AM »
welcome, enjoy your stay, and play!
"Do not place so much importance on winning. The fight itself has value."

hdcloudstrife08

• Strongest Tiger
  • RAWR!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 03:09:35 PM »
YES KARATE CHAMP!!!!!!!!
(with 8-bit distorted voice) BEGIN!!!!!!
WELCOME!!!!
Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!! Radio killed the SNK SHOW!!!!

nilcam

• Administrator
  • Legendary Wolf
  • PSN: nilcam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 04:48:54 PM »
Welcome to the Dream Cancel family!

Ah, Karate Champ. I remember playing that at a skate party and being utterly destroyed by my mother.

THE ANSWER

• Legendary Wolf
  • I AM THE ANSWER
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 06:20:12 PM »
Welcome
@theanswerkof
twitch.tv/theanswerkof